dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 670 total)
  • Author

Used the Bosch green laser and drill to hang up some drapes and other things for the boss lol

Really like the green laser ,

Is the green laser to make sure the curtain rods are level or the drapes are hanging perfectly vertical LOL?

Hahaha maybe a little bit of both lol , and it drives the cat’s crazy 🤭 so it’s a win win lol

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I used my brand new 1.25 hp Bosch Colt today with the edge guide. Love it! Putting the LED lights in it was great. Love the variable speed and the size. For someone who is not a “router guy” I have 3 of them now.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I used my brand new 1.25 hp Bosch Colt today with the edge guide. Love it! Putting the LED lights in it was great. Love the variable speed and the size. For someone who is not a “router guy” I have 3 of them now.

Hahaha tool hoarder lol

Sounds like you are liking it alot , I bet it’s nice having the smaller router ,

For me it was the IDH182 PB360 the small round Bosch canister vacuum to clean up the air exchanger

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I was thinking you got the 1hp Colt. That is this one I got not long ago. I haven’t chance to use mine yet. Since I got the Colt I now have 5 routers. I thinking about getting rid of older router I have.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I was thinking you got the 1hp Colt. That is this one I got not long ago. I haven’t chance to use mine yet. Since I got the Colt I now have 5 routers. I thinking about getting rid of older router I have.

I ordered the 1 hp one and they substituted the 1.25 for it. Perhaps supply chain issues? End of the line for the 1 hp? Could be a number of reasons. Pretty happy with the new one. I have both the fixed and plunge bases and that kit came with an edge guide.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I ordered the 1 hp one and they substituted the 1.25 for it. Perhaps supply chain issues? End of the line for the 1 hp? Could be a number of reasons. Pretty happy with the new one. I have both the fixed and plunge bases and that kit came with an edge guide.

I just when and checked and I too was 1.25 hp Colt. I never paid much too when I got it. I have both base and the edge guide too.

Greg

Doobie

For the first time, I used my Bosch 12V Planer today. It was sweet.

I could hook it up with secure clasping to my Bosch vac without worry it would disengage and alternated at times hiow that was handled quite easily from one feed side to another.

Worked like a charm to shave off some window frame 2X4 and half inch ply siding/sheathing that was just a little too snug after a dry fit to get some allowances that made levelling and fitting the window just right.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

We had a couple inches of light fluffy snow overnight. I used the 18V leaf blower to clean off the truck and a couple of cars. It could use more power but it cleans off all the nooks and crannies that are hard to get with a brush.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

We had a couple inches of light fluffy snow overnight. I used the 18V leaf blower to clean off the truck and a couple of cars. It could use more power but it cleans off all the nooks and crannies that are hard to get with a brush.

It does work good for light fluffy snow. It also works great for blowing sawdust off stuff. Your It could use a little more power.

Greg

It does work good for light fluffy snow. It also works great for blowing sawdust off stuff. Your It could use a little more power.

Yes , it definitely has its place in the shop ,
    But it’s extremely practical

I’ve been using the ego 56 volt blower for either blowing off the stairs , and drying the car after washing them , they are great for this

Viewing 10 posts - 661 through 670 (of 670 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.203 seconds