dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 661 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Used one of my Bosch 18V 1800 Lumen light on my contractor stand to some late nite measurements in the dark outside. Sweet stuff!

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Wow this is outstanding Bosch has made their battery compatible with numerous other brands!!!

It’s about time that a universal battery standard started to appear across brands. This is indeed good news, I hope many more companies join up.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow this is outstanding Bosch has made their battery compatible with numerous other brands!!!

That is good news and about time the industry starts moving to one power compatible power source.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”Professional 18V System: Many brands. Many tools. One battery system.” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/TuWdfCSR56M?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

That’s pretty cool , it looks like it’s in Europe 🤷‍♂️ , or is that the same thing in NA
    Some of the brands I haven’t heard about , the only one I recognize is Fein and Wagner

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

a good start. Mostly niche brands though. I doubt you will get the big brands like Milwaukee and DeWalt to play along, they are making their profits from selling batteries and not as much from the tools. On the other hand the smaller brands who want to focus on delivering tools and not worry about power management would jump on. I think Makita also has a similar thing going, and I know Klein cutters, crimpers and impact uses Dewalt batteries directly, and the Graco paint sprayer also use Dewalt batteries. So to me this is just the big brands getting some smaller tools clustering around them, but not really a step in a universal battery interoperability solution.

Hangman
    Pro

Sure these seem to be all German companies, none the less it’s great cooperation. Hopefully we will see this expand to the NA markets or it might be fun to seek out some of these brands,

Who would think for a second DeWalt or Milwaukee would even participate? Fein and Bosch have been working together already with the StarLock system. Personally I’ve never been limited to one brand or battery system. Bosch still is my primary, Milwaukee and Ridgid are my secondary.

Sold all my Dewalt stuff for a profit on eBay, just wasn’t interested in buying more form them.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Decided to call in sick today , finished up a few odd things around the house , used the jigsaw , actually both of them 1 set up for coping and the other with a longer blade for plumbing ,
    Also the drill and a few other Bosch , but especially love that cordless canister vacuum

Hangman
    Pro

My housekeeper loves the canister vacuum for doing the carpet on the stairs throughout the Brownstone 😂

My housekeeper loves the canister vacuum for doing the carpet on the stairs throughout the Brownstone 😂

I don’t have a housekeeper , even if I did , no touching my tools 🤪

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Do you have a butler?

Hangman
    Pro

Yeah I have a butler named Alfred 🦇🦇🦇

Do you have a butler?

LoL actually I’m pretty much the butler lmao 🤣😆

OLD THREAD WARNING

LoL I’m stealing points here lol

I actually did use some Bosch recently , but it’s more like the fact that I lent out a few Bosch tools to my next door neighbor
    LoL he was extremely impressed by the working Man garage as he called it lol

I lent him some Irwin clamps and the Bosch 18 volt jiggy , plus the older 25618 🤯 he was and is impressed with the quality of them ,
    Just thought I’d mention it
    I haven’t had any time to help out

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Is your neighbor talking about your garage?

I lent him some Irwin clamps and the Bosch 18 volt jiggy , plus the older 25618 he was and is impressed with the quality of them ,

Your neighbor is lucky to have you as a neighbor he borrow tools from. It is nice to have neighbor’s like this.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Your neighbor is lucky to have you as a neighbor he borrow tools from. It is nice to have neighbor’s like this.

Even nicer if they return them in the same condition….. and in some way repay the favor in the future

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Even nicer if they return them in the same condition….. and in some way repay the favor in the future

True! I never worry to much about returning the favor. I have had this happy with friends over the years.
    I had a new female neighbor want to rent my lawnmower to have young daughters cut there lawn as there were selling there place. I told her I will not rent my lawnmower to her. But I would cut her grass for free and she turn me down on the offer.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Been doing a lot of work on my camper lately and the 4 fl12s I have came in handy

Is your neighbor talking about your garage?

I lent him some Irwin clamps and the Bosch 18 volt jiggy , plus the older 25618 he was and is impressed with the quality of them ,

Yeah he was talking about the garage ,

Yeah we are both really lucky , they are great neighbors ,
    I think they have only been here for about 7 years now. They moved here from the U K , we respect one and another , he’s always willing to help out , and his wife is always giving us baked goods lol , we usually exchange food once in awhile
    Great people , and I think he’s the only one who has ever given back my tools cleaned up and properly stored.
    I jokingly said to him Melvin any time you want to borrow something , don’t hesitate to ask , last time I lent him my older shovac I told him I’ve never seen it this clean before lol

Hangman
    Pro

That’s a big deal, always supposed to clean off any borrowed tools. Also very fortunate to have a great neighbor, we always help each other out too.

I do not like lending tools as I always seem to get them back in worse shape. Some people do not respect others stuff. I prefer to be selfish in this regard.

Orange County, CA

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 661 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.588 seconds