dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 145 total)
  • Author

@Miamicuse
    Wow that’s a nice display , even the Hitachi or the new named Hitachi I’m envious

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

In several South Florida Lowes stores I see some Bosch displays in the center aisle.

I haven’t a Bosch display like that in my local Lowes store.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Clev08
    Pro

Today I used my gts1031 table saw to cut down a piece of Masonite so cover some insulating styrofoam in the basement before we have company for Christmas.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my gts1031 table saw to cut down a piece of Masonite so cover some insulating styrofoam in the basement before we have company for Christmas.

That will make it look a lot better for company. Nice to see you having time to care of some home projects.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Used my GAS18 v vacuum
    It was great for changing out the toilets , just the right size , small enough to work in smaller washrooms , but just enough to suck out the remaining water at the bottom of the toilet

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I had all my Bosch Led lights and my 18V Portable Power Adapter and batteries charged ready to go if the hydro went out. The hydro didn’t go out so we didn’t need to use them. It was nice have them if we need them.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had all my Bosch Led lights and my 18V Portable Power Adapter and batteries charged ready to go if the hydro went out. The hydro didn’t go out so we didn’t need to use them. It was nice have them if we need them.

Always nice to be prepared for an emergency.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Always nice to be prepared for an emergency.

Your right it is nice to be prepared for a emergency. There was lots of talk on social media and the news about this storm that was coming. This helped in preparing for this emergency.

Greg

Used the fl12 and the second power adapter I bought from Tony Tools , plus the 18 volt stick vacuum , the pb180 and the HDH183 just for a few holes after working in the shop by with the HDS181 and the IDH181 I think is that number 🤷

Was a good Bosch day today , oh yeah my DLR 230 for measurements in our basement. I am thinking about up grading for the Bluetooth model

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

We used the Bosch rotary laser while working on leveling out this floor.

Clev08
    Pro

Today I used my Bosch laser to hang some pictures, and my 12” glide miter saw to cut some 2 by 8’s for blocks under the camper levelers.

I’ve been using the Bosch bit set I bought before Christmas , that’s the newest model that have the clear lids and the lift and pull out buts. Really like this case better than the older ones
    Using my old reliable PS30 and FL10 in the shop for testing equipment
    And been using the PB360 at home while painting.

Doobie

I’ve been using the Bosch bit set I bought before Christmas , that’s the newest model that have the clear lids and the lift and pull out buts. Really like this case better than the older ones

Using my old reliable PS30 and FL10 in the shop for testing equipment

And been using the PB360 at home while painting.

Would you be able to show it? I like good case kits. So many are throw away cheapo or non-practical cases nowadays. If you have a SKU/model number, even better.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve been using the Bosch bit set I bought before Christmas , that’s the newest model that have the clear lids and the lift and pull out bits

I saw those on sale before Christmas but didn’t really need any more bits so I passed on them. A good case is nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

And this is some of the extra bits I bought for the empty case under the pile I can take a better picture later today when I get home

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

And this is some of the extra bits I bought for the empty case under the pile I can take a better picture later today when I get home

I have the one on the top left of your pic Brian. I keep it in my tool bag. It’s a nice set.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

And this is some of the extra bits I bought for the empty case under the pile

I have one of those Bosch cases with the clear lid and the slider lock. I like it as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Used my PB360C a lot today, it puts out some great sound. I also used my 12 inch glide miter saw to finish a few pieces of trim.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my PB360C a lot today, it puts out some great sound. I also used my 12 inch glide miter saw to finish a few pieces of trim.

The PB is a great radio really pumps out the tunes.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Great radio and glide saw

I’ve been using the PB360 lots lately , it definitely has good sound quality.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 145 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.588 seconds