dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 618 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I never cleaned out the little filter I used the house vacuum to vacuum another vacuum

I use compressed air almost daily to keep my cordless vac filters clean. Less than a minute to do, just empty the canister a blast of air and back in business.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I never cleaned out the little filter I used the house vacuum to vacuum another vacuum

I use compressed air almost daily to keep my cordless vac filters clean. Less than a minute to do, just empty the canister a blast of air and back in business.

That’s a good idea also , usually in the summer , I use my cordless blowers either the smaller Bosch for the small filter , and the bigger Ego for the bigger filters.
    I should try my compressor also

Last night I used the two FL12 s under the hood of my car , and the other 420 underneath to change the oil and filter on the car ,
    Huge difference than just the fluorescent lights I have in my garage

Hangman
    Pro

Well I didn’t use it, it may have used me? Was getting my 91 year old mother a vaccine at Walgreens and noticed the security cameras were made by Bosch!

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Oh that sweet little 12V driver was at it again! Love it. Also the 1900N light and the Glide Miter makes really nice cuts on ABS. I would rather be making sawdust with it, but still glad I have it.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Oh that sweet little 12V driver was at it again! Love it

I knew you would! It is a great little tool.

I would rather be making sawdust with it, but still glad I have it.

I know what you mean. I prefer to make sawdust also.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Oh that sweet little 12V driver was at it again! Love it. Also the 1900N light and the Glide Miter makes really nice cuts on ABS. I would rather be making sawdust with it, but still glad I have it.

It’s definitely something to do with the Bosch quality

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used several Bosch tools while installing recessed light in the craft room. I used GPL 3 & GLLK 30 lasers to help with layout for the lights. The lasers made the process much quicker. I also used HDH 183 & PS31 dills, JS120BN recip saw and FL12.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Yesterday I used the bosch GAS18V-02 hand held vacuum and the PB360 , then used the 25618 to rearrange some of the shelves in the garage ,

Hangman
    Pro

Used my 18V Canister Vacuum to do some deep crevice cleaning. Living in an old brownstone with carpeted stairs many things typical get a once over by the cleaning lady. Anyhow I took matters into my own hand, people that do yoga never had to clean a brownstone 🤣

The Bosch Track saw came in very handy on the full sheets of plywood

Will

The Bosch Track saw came in very handy on the full sheets of plywood

Damn that looks good , what are you using for the vacuum , looks like a Bosch hose , how are you liking the track saw so far 👍

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So today I tried my new redemption Bosch cordless bulldog SDS+ rotary hammer to chip some concrete.

A couple of observations.

(1) I have an old Bosch CORDED SDS+ bulldog that is over 15 years old, older than this forum. It’s a work horse and still working fine. I have always maintained that I prefer a corded because I assumed a cordless hammer cannot be as powerful as a corded on projects like chipping chunks of concrete. I was wrong. This cordless is working just as well compared to the corded, I actually tried them interchangeably to see. I am impressed.

(2) The cordless design is a longer tool. I know they have shorter versions, but this is a substitute for the one I really want (which is not available for redemption). Because it’s a longer tool, it requires a longer box, and because it’s a cordless tool, the box needs to have storage for a charger and battery, so the box storage is not as compact and efficient as the corded version.

This is my corded Bosch bulldog box, it has bit storage, and even room for a large tube of chuck grease!

This is the cordless bulldog. No bit storage. I need to find a way to store bits separately.

side by side, you can tell the cordless box is much longer but narrower.

(3) Carrying the cordless bulldog needs a bit more care. I got used to carrying the corded bulldog with the rear handle. It’s never an issue. However, carrying the cordless one with the rear handle is different, that red trigger runs almost the entire length of the handle, which is nice, but while carrying it holding that handle with a battery, you won’t be able to avoid triggering the thing accidentally. So you have to grab the tool using the front handle. which means the long bit will be pointing up while you are carrying it, and since that front strapped handle may be rotated you may be carrying that hammer out of balance. I have to take a closer look, there may be a way to lock the trigger to avoid accidentally engaging it so I can lock it then carry it around using the rear handle.

Overall a very nice tool but wish Bosch included bit storage in the box, I would rather NOT have space for battery and charge but I need space for bits.

@Miamicuse yeah I believe it’s because of the D style handle that makes it longer ,
    I’ve heard people saying it’s just as powerful , if not even more power than the corded version
    , I bought a corded version just before Christmas , it was on liquidation at HD
    Used it already a few times , I love it , it’s definitely longer than your corded model

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So today I tried my new redemption Bosch cordless bulldog SDS+ rotary hammer to chip some concrete.I have always maintained that I prefer a corded because I assumed a cordless hammer cannot be as powerful as a corded on projects like chipping chunks of concrete. I was wrong. This cordless is working just as well compared to the corded, I actually tried them interchangeably to see. I am impressed.

Nice that the new cordless model is as powerful as the old corded one. Like I say cut the cord. No idea on bit storage though. It can be a problem in a box that is maximized for space and leaves no room for anything else.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@Miamicuse yeah I believe it’s because of the D style handle that makes it longer ,

I’ve heard people saying it’s just as powerful , if not even more power than the corded version

, I bought a corded version just before Christmas , it was on liquidation at HD

Used it already a few times , I love it , it’s definitely longer than your corded model

Yes my original redemption was for the corded RH228VC, and I know that one is not as longas this.

Also the RH328VC oorded has a D handle but is not long.

That one probably has a bit storage slot in the case.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

So today I tried my new redemption Bosch cordless bulldog SDS+ rotary hammer to chip some concrete.I have always maintained that I prefer a corded because I assumed a cordless hammer cannot be as powerful as a corded on projects like chipping chunks of concrete. I was wrong. This cordless is working just as well compared to the corded, I actually tried them interchangeably to see. I am impressed.

Nice that the new cordless model is as powerful as the old corded one. Like I say cut the cord. No idea on bit storage though. It can be a problem in a box that is maximized for space and leaves no room for anything else.

The “maximized” space gave room for a charge and battery. If you actually slab the battery on the tool then no battery slot is needed unless you want to keep an extra battery. I guess I prefer bit storage over the battery and charger storage.

I wonder if there is a way I can mod the case to add in bit storage. Too bad this is so long it will not fit into a TSTAK system.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I wonder if there is a way I can mod the case to add in bit storage.

I’m like you I like room for bit storage in the case, everything is right there once you open it up the case.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hangman
    Pro

My 18V Cyclone Canister Vac has been earning it’s keep all week everywhere on everything.

Sorry , I should have posted this yesterday lol , used the bosch cordless vacuum for the cars , and the bigger corded bosch for the garage floor , plus my Bosch drill and stud finder , yesterday I installed a few of them magnetic door stoppers , last year spring and summer with the windows open , sometimes at night a door would accidentally slam closed talk about scaring the 💩💩 out of me lol
    Not this year lol

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 618 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.743 seconds