dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 616 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yesterday I was working in the garage and was using my PB360 to listen to music from my phone via its Bluetooth. I also needed to charge my phone, which the Bosch radio has a usb in its media compartment that I completely forgot was there.

I really wish my PB120 was BT and could charge batteries. I sometimes to use BT adapter so I can listen to my phone. I have used aux cable too.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Bosch radio has a usb in its media compartment that I completely forgot was there.

Very interesting. The small radio does not have that. Can you put a USB stick in there full of MP3’s and play that through it? If so, it may go on my list.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Yesterday I was working in the garage and was using my PB360 to listen to music from my phone via its Bluetooth. I also needed to charge my phone, which the Bosch radio has a usb in its media compartment that I completely forgot was there.

Yeah great radio , I use the charger most times I’m in the garage or even around the backyard , great way to listen to good tunes while charging the phone ,

Hangman
    Pro

Still have an iPod that’s easily 13yrs old with some rocking tunes I plug into the PB360 🎶 hell it’s easier to use the iPhone but I get a kick that it still works.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Clev08
    Pro

Bosch radio has a usb in its media compartment that I completely forgot was there.

Very interesting. The small radio does not have that. Can you put a USB stick in there full of MP3’s and play that through it? If so, it may go on my list.

the pb360 does not have a processor/chip computer chip that would be needed for reading a flash drive. All of it’s other functions(radio, Bluetooth, AUX) do not need one to function. The USB is strictly for charging.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

the pb360 does not have a processor/chip computer chip that would be needed for reading a flash drive. All of it’s other functions(radio, Bluetooth, AUX) do not need one to function. The USB is strictly for charging.

That is the one drawback to the PB360, other than that is a great radio.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is the one drawback to the PB360, other than that is a great radio.

Yeah , that’s why I actually wanted to also get the previous models , I forget what the model is , but I think it had the remote control also , similar to the older power box I used to have

Hangman
    Pro

Really don’t find that to be a drawback, who takes a flash drive on site to play music? One doesn’t need a remote control with the Bluetooth function. Any smart phone connected to the PB360 as a music source is utilized as the remote control.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Really don’t find that to be a drawback, who takes a flash drive on site to play music? One doesn’t need a remote control with the Bluetooth function. Any smart phone connected to the PB360 as a music source is utilized as the remote control.

Honestly you make a good point.
    My wife bought 2 PB360 to use to play music on the pool deck when her staff was teaching classes. So flash drive would have been great for them.
    The PB360 seems to be the only radio that can take indoor pool environment.

As for me I am ok with Bluetooth.

Greg

Hangman
    Pro

Yeah I get that might be be convenient for a class. Though as I said an iPod nano works great too. The PB360 is so versatile I’d take it on road trips and camping., so pool house make sense too!

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Yeah I get that might be be convenient for a class. Though as I said an iPod nano works great too. The PB360 is so versatile I’d take it on road trips and camping., so pool house make sense too!

I am sure the PB360 is a great radio. I was going get one. I am quite happy with PB120. When I am not using it in the workshop or around the house. I take camping and to the beach.

Greg

Hangman
    Pro

Certainly believe I have an L-Boxx insert for the PB120 somewhere. They seem to go for cheap nowdays on eBay, though I need my Rock LAF to get productive!!!

My HDH 181 I think that’s the number , used to mix paint up , and the axle glide to cut a few baseboard pieces
    And of course the PB360 playing some tunes in the garage ,
    Oh yeah , almost forgot , also the older 25618 impact for removing hardware on the bathroom door before painting ,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A few things today. The 12V drill and driver both. They’re fast becoming my favourite tool. I had to drill a big hole with a forstner bit so the 18V drill came out. The OMT got used cutting drywall. I am getting better with it. I found light scoring cuts work best. It gives the gullets of the blade time to clear the saw dust from between them. If you take it easy with it, it seems to work better. I back off a lot to let the gullets clear too. Seems more accurate that way too. The first pass is very light and you can really follow a line that way. Of course, the 1900N light was a big help too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

The FL10 at the shop , when I got home , I pulled out the axle glide for a few cuts , I’ll definitely be continuing tomorrow
    That articulating light is great for using when the lights are not sufficient enough.

The PB360 playing music over the Bluetooth and the stick vacuum , I never cleaned out the little filter 😳🤭 I gave it a try , and it’s a pretty good little vaccum , I’ll say like @Miamicuse would say , I used the house vacuum to vacuum another vacuum 🤯🤫🤫🤭🤭

Hangman
    Pro

Too funny because I have also used on vacuum to clean the other 🤣 though I have 6 Bosch Vacs, though 2 are in New Orleans and 4 are here in NYC 💙 The 18V Cyclone Canister ones are amazing, wish they had a rolling head attachment.

Too funny because I have also used on vacuum to clean the other 🤣 though I have 6 Bosch Vacs, though 2 are in New Orleans and 4 are here in NYC 💙 The 18V Cyclone Canister ones are amazing, wish they had a rolling head attachment.

Lol yeah I forgot how decent it is , 6 vacuums 🤯 man I thought I was a bosch freak lol

Hangman
    Pro

Well I have Two 12V Mini Vacs
    Two 18V Cyclone Vacs
    One 18V Stick Vac
    One 9Gal. Shop Vac…and they all get used.

But the ones I have doubles are in different cities.

Well I have Two 12V Mini Vacs

Two 18V Cyclone Vacs

One 18V Stick Vac

One 9Gal. Shop Vac…and they all get used.

But the ones I have doubles are in different cities.

Wow nice , I really like the cyclone canister vacuum , I just bought two new filters for it , I also have the 12 volt I got from BTP , and bought both the 28 volt vacs , and I also have the 14 gallon dust extractor also , everyone gets used , funny thing is my daughter confiscated the 12 volt for her room lol

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 616 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.647 seconds