dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 403 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Not having to pump the gun like a manual is a great feature for long runs.

I like that feature as well one continuous run with the same pressure. I’ll have to look into them again.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Used my 10 Bosch Axial today.

Might have been the first time this year, sadly in a sense.

Pic of it stored away after a dozen or so cuts today.

Hangman
    Pro

The GDX-18V is a good tool really no complaints, hard to say if it’s really any better that the IDH182 which does have a more unique design and better grip IMHO

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

Doobie

I used ‘something’ Bosch earlier today and said to myself I should post it….I just can’t recall what that was.

Aargh!

Either signs of Alzheimer’s, or simply to many things in my day and mind. Not good either way. Sigh!

I used ‘something’ Bosch earlier today and said to myself I should post it….I just can’t recall what that was.

Aargh!

Either signs of Alzheimer’s, or simply to many things in my day and mind. Not good either way. Sigh!

Was it your coffee maker 🤭🤭🤭🤫

I used my old DLR130 to get some fast measurements for some fence material yesterday after work , it was perfect weather , overcast and gets darker earlier , so I was able to see the laser just right lol

Hangman
    Pro

Honestly that claim sounds dubious…@Doobie

Doobie

Honestly that claim sounds dubious…@Doobie

Lol!

It was my Bosch 14 gallon vac. I just couldn’t remember at the time.

Today, I think the only Bosch tool I used was my 18V Bosch vac, and it was for two very brief sucks to clean up my old Porter Cable biscuiter that got used extensively for the first time in maybe five years.

Used a whole bunch of Makita stuff today, but that doesn’t count.

Bosch wiper’s lol plus the old relic and reliable PS30 🤯🤭🤫

Was a pretty slow day

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Bosch wiper’s lol plus the old relic and reliable PS30

Ahh you remembered, I really like Bosch wipers, they are quiet no chatter.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That last few days I have using my 12V drill/driver & impact alot. I had wifey using them. She really liked them for their size.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Bosch wiper’s lol plus the old relic and reliable PS30

Ahh you remembered, I really like Bosch wipers, they are quiet no chatter.

Yes they are , well worth the money , not overly priced , but like the tools , good quality , and they stay on the window while using them at higher speeds , not like those cheaper style that they use to come with the cars ,

Hangman
    Pro

Today I used my Bosch L-Boxx, have most of them all conveniently labeled. Because when you need to pull the hot glue gun one out of the stack locating it is easy.

Doobie

Used my Bosch 18V circ saw today for the first time in a long time. It was just the right tool for a single cut I needed done over all my other circ saws.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today I used my Bosch L-Boxx, have most of them all conveniently labeled. Because when you need to pull the hot glue gun one out of the stack locating it is easy.

Nice labels. For me no matter what I need it’s always at the bottom of the stack, no matter how many times I rearrange them.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

That’s what I don’t like about these box systems. I have switched to drawer systems so except for the top box, it’s mostly drawers so it doesn’t matter where it is on the stack.

That’s what I don’t like about these box systems. I have switched to drawer systems so except for the top box, it’s mostly drawers so it doesn’t matter where it is on the stack.

Yeah that’s a great idea , I like the L boxes , but that’s definitely a bad point about them , not being able to access the lower ones.

This morning at the shop , used the FL10 to inspect the job i was working on , and the PS30 for a few clamps ,
    Then at home , used the FL12 and the idh182
    I’m surprised at the IDH182 , easily removed the lugs off the tires , kinda surprised especially since it’s only rated around 134 ish or something like that

Oh well , still happy to have it

Doobie

Yeah that’s a great idea , I like the L boxes , but that’s definitely a bad point about them , not being able to access the lower ones.

I have a ton of L-Boxxes, but I detest how it’s a PITA to clasp and unclasp them from one another compared to Systainers/Tanos boxes which I have tons of as well.

This includes the older styles of the Sys/Tanos boxes, which quite often, I don’t even need to clasp and just allow to be nested on top of each other. Can’t get away with that ease with L-Boxxes. You have to clasp them to stack them.

L-Boxx rant over….for now…..but I’m sure I’ll repeat this again down the road, lol!

Hangman
    Pro

The new L-Boxxes are designed so you can open them without unstacking. Though you all negate labeling and thoughtful storage based upon usage. Now I have 2 stacks of the drawers topped off with L-Boxx 3-D’s for hand tools, bits and sundries/misc stuff. Hell I’m super organized and this system has worked so well for my in studio an on the road needs.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The new L-Boxxes are designed so you can open them without unstacking

That’s very useful. I’ll look into that Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 403 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.752 seconds