dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 670 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

But but but the 18v flexi click is freakier than the freak.

Hangman
    Pro

By that logic then a Oscillating Mult-Tool is even freakier than then a Fllexi-Click.

The master has failed more times than the disciple has ever tried.

Over 25 years experience from NYC

https://www.instagram.com/gothichangman/

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Lot’s of Bosch use yesterday. Building crates for my tools for the move. Got one for my precision instruments done. I also made one for my hand saws and when I was packing them in I kept putting in a surprising amount of other things like braces and marking guages and such.

Sounds like you will be keeping busy making crates for awhile.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I used my Bosch laser measure a few times today.

I want to replace the fence on the east side of a rental property, the fence estimator came with a wheel. I showed him the Bosch laser measure tool. He wanted to measure the length of the existing fence to replace, corner to corner.

I showed him now. I opened the gate, and when the gate opens to 90 degrees I lowered the drop rod to secure it to the ground, then I walked to one corner and measured the distance from that corner to the gate (the laser hits the gate). Then I walk to the other corner and did the same, measure the distance to the gate, add the two numbers. The fence guy liked it.

I do the same to measure building distance from wall to wall, swing open a door, then measure from corner to door, measure the other corner to door, add in the door thickness.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I want to replace the fence on the east side of a rental property, the fence estimator came with a wheel. I showed him the Bosch laser measure tool. He wanted to measure the length of the existing fence to replace, corner to corner.

I showed him now. I opened the gate, and when the gate opens to 90 degrees I lowered the drop rod to secure it to the ground, then I walked to one corner and measured the distance from that corner to the gate (the laser hits the gate). Then I walk to the other corner and did the same, measure the distance to the gate, add the two numbers. The fence guy liked it.

I do the same to measure building distance from wall to wall, swing open a door, then measure from corner to door, measure the other corner to door, add in the door thickness.

It sure takes out all the fun when measuring. Definitely takes less time when using a tape measure. I sure like my laser. I will be putting my to use in couple of weeks when get our new place.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

It’s funny you mention that , I was at the saq what is our legal liquor store , while I was coming out , I saw a real estate agent using the basic I think it’s the glm15 , I told her that they actually have a blue tooth model , she definitely seems interested , I told her to call Tony tools , or visit boschtools.com 👊💪🙏

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The laser measure is easier in many cases.

However sometimes it requires a third hand or a reflector. I have a thing in my truck which is an aluminum FOR RENT sign mounted on a stake. If I need to measure something and there isn’t a reflector I can use I tap the sign into the ground and use it as a reflector.

Was at a karate gym a few months ago and the owner wanted my opinion on the roof deflection as the center beam was visibly sagging. I used the laser to measure the distance from floor to the beam on both sides and middle, to get an idea how much sagging was going on, using the laser took me about a minute. Would have been hard with a tape since that beam was over 20′ in the air.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

However sometimes it requires a third hand or a reflector. I have a thing in my truck which is an aluminum FOR RENT sign mounted on a stake. If I need to measure something and there isn’t a reflector I can use I tap the sign into the ground and use it as a reflector.

Oh man that is a great idea. Thank you

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Hangman
    Pro

OMT is always handy wether cutting or sanding it never fails to be versatile. Rebuilding some rotted window frames with Ready Patch on a Brownstone.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Wow that’s a tight fit.

Hangman
    Pro

Was able to work from the inside too with the window open 🤣

redwood
    Pro

I used a few Bosch tools today, to convert my firewood shed to a pellet bag shed.

I used by 18V cordless light, so I could see what I was doing.
    I used my Bosch corded recip saw to cut out some of the old shelving.
    I used my 12V Bosch driver to unscrew and screw, some of the plywood and framing.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OMT is always handy wether cutting or sanding it never fails to be versatile

Right that is a tight fit. Ah yes I remember well living in apartments with bars on the windows. Makes it tough to work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

OMT is always handy wether cutting or sanding it never fails to be versatile. Rebuilding some rotted window frames with Ready Patch on a Brownstone.

Yeah , they are very practical , what did you use for patching the wood.

Hangman
    Pro

Used Ready Patch it’s great for all kinds of repairs interior and exterior, dries rock hard.

@theamcguy
    you ain’t kidding it takes a lot of dexterity to work on windows with bars on them.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Using the Bosch 18v cordless caulking gun on this project in Stouffville, Ontario. Love this gun, It lays a really nice bead. Hopefully the IG video I attach works here as this is an example of the bead the gun lays before tooling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJwjanD2YD/?igshid=1fumjdr5v5vk0

A Working Pro since 2004

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using the Bosch 18v cordless caulking gun on this project in Stouffville, Ontario

I have seen that advertised and was wondering how good it was. Nice you have one and like it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Using the Bosch 18v cordless caulking gun on this project in Stouffville, Ontario. Love this gun, It lays a really nice bead. Hopefully the IG video I attach works here as this is an example of the bead the gun lays before tooling.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe class=”instagram-media instagram-media-rendered” id=”instagram-embed-0″ src=”https://www.instagram.com/p/CFJwjanD2YD/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=1134&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com&rp=%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fv11-today-i-used-my-bosch%2Fpage%2F17%2F#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A3836.299999966286%2C%22ls%22%3A3345.8999999566004%2C%22le%22%3A3351.299999980256%7D&#8221; allowtransparency=”true” allowfullscreen=”true” frameborder=”0″ height=”641″ data-instgrm-payload-id=”instagram-media-payload-0″ scrolling=”no” style=”background: white; max-width: 658px; width: calc(100% – 2px); border-radius: 3px; border: 1px solid rgb(219, 219, 219); box-shadow: none; display: block; margin: 0px 0px 12px; min-width: 326px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//www.instagram.com/embed.js”></script>
    </figure>

Yeah it brings me to your IG page and can see the video fine , 👍 nice posts on Instagram , that looks like a good gun ,

Doobie

Used my Bosch FL12 and its bigger cousin 1900 lumen LED light to help eradicate spiders off the front facia of my white clad house of spiders tonite.

The 1900 sat on the driveway/ground facing up and the FL12 wpuld be on hand to be pulled from ,y hoodie’s pocket as I dragged spiders down using a brush attachment on an 18 foot extendible pole to see them on the ground and squash the buggers. Killed at least 30 spiders

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Used my Bosch FL12 and its bigger cousin 1900 lumen LED light to help eradicate spiders off the front facia of my white clad house of spiders tonite.

The 1900 sat on the driveway/ground facing up and the FL12 wpuld be on hand to be pulled from ,y hoodie’s pocket as I dragged spiders down using a brush attachment on an 18 foot extendible pole to see them on the ground and squash the buggers. Killed at least 30 spiders

Love the FL12 but hate spiders! Glad that’s not me, haha

Using the Bosch 18v cordless caulking gun on this project in Stouffville, Ontario

I have seen that advertised and was wondering how good it was. Nice you have one and like it.

Not having to pump the gun like a manual is a great feature for long runs.

@Boschmanbrian
    thanks for letting me know the video appears properly when posted here! Cheers

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 670 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.278 seconds