dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 618 total)
  • Author

Another good Bosch blue day , the table saw , miter , jigsaw , PB360 and a few other things like that GLL2 ,

You don’t have the PB360 on a gravity rise stand?

Hahaha that’s funny , but I can imagine someone doing that lol

@GTokley
    yeah it’s nice , I didn’t think I would use it as much as I am , but definitely glad to have it ,

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Which table saw do you have Brian?

Which table saw do you have Brian?

I took the one off the list , I believe it’s around 380 thou 🤷‍♂️
    The 4100 I’m liking it ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@GTokley yeah it’s nice , I didn’t think I would use it as much as I am , but definitely glad to have it ,

That’s good you like it and find you are using it alot.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The 4100 I’m liking it ,

I have the same on and like it as well. Great saw, very accurate.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I have been using the Bosch GCG18V-20 caulking gun for about a week now. My bead has already improved using it. It’s nice to set your speed via the dial on the back of the gun. Larger beads and I crank it up. I’m surprised I didn’t go cordless sooner.

Webp.net-resizeimage

A Working Pro since 2004

I have been using the Bosch GCG18V-20 caulking gun for about a week now. My bead has already improved using it. It’s nice to set your speed via the dial on the back of the gun. Larger beads and I crank it up. I’m surprised I didn’t go cordless sooner.

Webp.net-resizeimage

Hey Chris , nice to see you pop in ,
    Looks like a great tool for you and your use ,
    How’s the battery runtime , can you use regular tubes of caulking in it also , or is it meant just for sausage caulking

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The 4100 I’m liking it ,

I am thinking about a portable table saw redemption, right now trying to decide between the smaller one GT1031 or the one you have 4100. I know the two biggest difference is rip capacity (25″ vs 18″) and overall dimensions the 4100 is much bulkier.

I do like the 4100 where the stand and saw can be folded into each other and the stand has wheels to roll around. The GTS 1031 the stand must be stored separately right?

How much does the 4100 weight with the stand included do you know?

Found an old thread comparing the two here:

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-the-differences-between-the-bosch-4100-gts-1031/

interesting read.

The 4100 I’m liking it ,

I am thinking about a portable table saw redemption, right now trying to decide between the smaller one GT1031 or the one you have 4100. I know the two biggest difference is rip capacity (25″ vs 18″) and overall dimensions the 4100 is much bulkier.

I do like the 4100 where the stand and saw can be folded into each other and the stand has wheels to roll around. The GTS 1031 the stand must be stored separately right?

How much does the 4100 weight with the stand included do you know?

Found an old thread comparing the two here:

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/what-are-the-differences-between-the-bosch-4100-gts-1031/

interesting read.

Yeah you pretty much have it right , the weight I’m not sure , I would have to look it up , or try to actually weigh it , I just use it around the house so far , I haven’t had to get it into the SUV , but I am sure it would fit ,
    I used it to rip 4×8 sheets , it’s good ,
    Not that I’d be doing that often ,

This was more than a today I used my Bosch, more of “I finally finished my project” with my Bosch GCM18V-08, 4100, and DDS181. Wife wanted a bench for our deck, so I found some plans and got to work.

This one took me 4 weeks instead of 4 hours because I am a bonehead and injured myself, but that is a story for another day or a visit to Instagram can tell the story…

After some customization of the plans, it came out well.

Dadgineer
    Project Leader - Bosch Power Tools North America

This was more than a today I used my Bosch, more of “I finally finished my project” with my Bosch GCM18V-08, 4100, and DDS181. Wife wanted a bench for our deck, so I found some plans and got to work.

This one took me 4 weeks instead of 4 hours because I am a bonehead and injured myself, but that is a story for another day or a visit to Instagram can tell the story…

Yeah I saw that finger 🙄😲 no pun intended ,
    That came out very nice Steve , how are you liking the cordless miter ,

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

The bench turned out really good. I am sure the wife is happy. Too bad it took 4 days to finish.

Greg

@gtokley

Actually it took 4 weeks and half my index finger. 9.5 is still good enough.

Dadgineer
    Project Leader - Bosch Power Tools North America

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley

Oh crap sorry to hear you lost have your index finger building the bench. Sorry for typo. The joys of working midnight shift.

Greg

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Used the GLL 30 this afternoon to project a line across the top of the shop. Want to add another copper air line and wanted about 2″ of drop over around 20′ for any moisture in the line to find it’s way to the down drop and a capture section of pipe.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used the GLL 30 this afternoon to project a line across the top of the shop

Good idea to run the line for air line. Makes for a neat installation.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

@gtokley

Wow that must have hurt. I had a finger injury last year (think slamming a door shut with the top touching a hinge), and it hurt like hell took much longer than 4 weeks before it can even be moved. I was screaming so loud in the ER when the stitched it up.

The Bosch cordless 18 volt 1900 lumens light and the cordless vacuum were great today , just needed a little bit of light behind the cabinet , that plus the laser to get the stiles plumb 👌

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@gtokley

My FIL was resawing a board on the band saw when ended up cutting his finger off. He was making a box for the mother inlaw. He manage get his finger sewed back on. He finish the box 7 years later.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh man, tough deal right there. but on the upside the bench came out really nice.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 618 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.571 seconds