dcsimg

V11… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Here is the new thread. Let’s try and add as many in use photos as possible with this new thread!
    Here is the old one
    https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v10-today-i-used-my-bosch/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got to spend time in my shop today and used my glide, tablesaw, my new GDX18V-1800 Freak 3.0, cordless saw, and ps32. And this morning it was cold enough that I got my heated jacket out too.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

my new GDX18V-1800 Freak 3.0, cordless saw,

Always nice to get some shop time. How are you liking the GDX18V-1800 Freak 3.0?

I have been using my FL12, 18V 1900 Led and PS41 while replacing my Heat Recovery Ventilator in the basement. I had some tunes playing the background from the PB120 radio.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Table saw, glide, GDX18V-1800, idh182, ps42&33 today assembling the dog kennel console.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Table saw, glide, GDX18V-1800, idh182, ps42&33 today assembling the dog kennel console.

That dog kennel/console has to be a unique deal for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

The shop looks good , how are you liking the newer GDX so far , slightly off topic , how you find those feather jigs.
    Is that work station on wheels Charlie.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

This week has been a heavy Bosch tool use kind of week, lol. I think I used just about every Bosch tool I own!

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I used a few blue tools today. I used my HDH183 Hammer Drill/Driver, PS41, FL12 and 18V 1900 Led light while installing Residential Heat Recovery Ventilator.

Greg

Idh182 for the tires ,
    The circular saw and drill for fixing the fence that blew over from the window and a few others , the blower came in handy for the garage

Today I got to use a few Milwaukee tools that they have been buying for the production line

I have to say , pretty impressive , especially those 12 volt tools
    I tell you though , the feeling is that they feel cheaper quality plastic than my Bosch

But overall I’m liking them , especially that 1/4 and 3/8 inch ratchet

At home just finished using the 4100 and the dust extractor hooked up to it plus my blower ,

The glide mitre made me happy to have it today. No lack of power there.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

@boschmanbrian @gtokley I’ve been really liking the new Freak. It’s got a much shorter head and seems to run a bit quieter, which are both nice. I hate the light being down by the battery though – I always prefer to have it in line with the chuck, but that seems to be one of the main ways they cut length from the body. I haven’t really noticed a huge difference in power vs my older IDH182, but I haven’t really done anything that would push it too hard yet. It may have had a slightly easier time sinking some tapcons last week, but that’s about it.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@boschmanbrian @gtokley I’ve been really liking the new Freak. It’s got a much shorter head and seems to run a bit quieter, which are both nice. I hate the light being down by the battery though – I always prefer to have it in line with the chuck, but that seems to be one of the main ways they cut length from the body. I haven’t really noticed a huge difference in power vs my older IDH182, but I haven’t really done anything that would push it too hard yet. It may have had a slightly easier time sinking some tapcons last week, but that’s about it.

Thanks for the update. Glad you are liking it. It running quieter would be nice. I could see the led light being moved now by battery would be a pita
    . I wonder why they changed the location of it.

Greg

Thanks Charlie

I will probably upgrade it later this year or next year
    The only thing I wish was like you mentioned , I’m really liking the 3 lights around the head/chuck
    I got use to it , it really lights up the area

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I’ve used a bunch of blue tools over the past few days, a lot of my OMT either cutting out sections of rotted deck railing or shaping the edge of a recessed space in the floor of the bathroom I’m renovating so I can fill the void. It was great for demo too – cut through a bunch of caulking!

Charlie

Instagram

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a patio door in the basement and I had to put some tapcons through it so I used my 1 1/8″ Bosch hammer.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Installed a patio door in the basement and I had to put some tapcons through it so I used my 1 1/8″ Bosch hammer.

Excellent tool for the job.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.567 seconds