dcsimg

V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author

@Doobie looks great Kevin, thanks for the pictures, I usually used to watch the expos when I wanted a nap as soon lol. You still have the loaner of a truck?

Doobie

ou still have the loaner of a truck?

Wifey had me swap it out for a smaller truck. To high a climb and was a bugger to park. I was fine with it myself.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Starting to get some zone valves in, getting everything hooked up.

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Roughing a large reno. The young guys on the job couldn’t believe what I get done in a day, for working alone, and at almost 50. The builder’s crew are all classy guys, which is nice. The customer is a retired fighter pilot, which is pretty neat.

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

Hung two sheets of drywall. Small water damage job. A guy I was trying out put on a small steel roof last week for me. Today I insulated, drywalled and crackfilled the interior.

Very happy with the guy’s work. Will be using him more for sure.

Also booked two more estimates, a bathroom and a steel roof.

Crazy how busy it is lately.

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

Starting to get some zone valves in, getting everything hooked up.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe allowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-QnDtN87-true-422″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://imgur.com/QnDtN87/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fv11-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today%2Fpage%2F8%2F%23post-398636&w=422&#8243; id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-QnDtN87″ style=”height: 500px; width: 422px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

Thats some nice pipe work there. I can’t stand sweating copper myself. Always worried it’s gonna leak.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

rest day today, just bumming around the house.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Thats some nice pipe work there. I can’t stand sweating copper myself. Always worried it’s gonna leak.

I don’t mind working with copper, 3/4 inch is pretty hard to get a leak on. When it comes to the bigger stuff you have to be a bit more careful.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Set the front door on our big remodel, then we went down the road to finish up a small exterior trim job.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

back on friday we got most of the wharf were building completed other than being short some deck boards. were using 3×8 pressure treated pine for the boards.. today we were framing on the new house

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Started the flood test on my tile shower job and then set the floor tile. 6×36 plank. First time using the RLS tile leveling system. I like!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

back on friday we got most of the wharf were building completed other than being short some deck boards. were using 3×8 pressure treated pine for the boards

Thanks for the pic @jkirk. I was wondering what the wharf was going to look like. Big wood with the 3 x 8’s but that makes sense. Are the bolts stainless dealing with the salt water or something else?

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

were using 3×8 pressure treated pine for the boards.. today we were framing on the new house

That’s the perfect time to get the 8¼ SkilSaw out.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

First time using the RLS tile leveling system. I like!

I keep telling myself to try one of these systems. I bet the floor turns out nice a smooth.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

First time using the RLS tile leveling system. I like!

I keep telling myself to try one of these systems. I bet the floor turns out nice a smooth.

From the pictures I’ve seen, the floors tend to turn out very nice. I should try to source them locally so I know where to get them for my next tile job.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Finishing up floor tile for the changes on our spec house and working on trim work. hoping to get he front yard graded and some sod on the front and side yard of the house before it rains tonight. The buyers added a lot of work that they wanted done in an month. If everything clicks this week we should make it. it is going well so far.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spent another afternoon installing deck lighting after the fact….wife begged for them, husband kept saying no. Got the deck finished except for the pergola…he then changed his mind. Had to crawl in a tiny little space with a coat hanger to grab and drag wires through. it’s done…they better love me

Spent another afternoon installing deck lighting after the fact….wife begged for them, husband kept saying no. Got the deck finished except for the pergola…he then changed his mind. Had to crawl in a tiny little space with a coat hanger to grab and drag wires through. it’s done…they better love me

That looks very nice, should be great at night, deck lighting is usually very nice, are they led of low voltage

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Boschmanbrian…thank you! They better turn those suckers on every night….:) Yes, they are the Aurora low volt LED lights. It does add a nice ambiance, and I push them like crazy during the design phase. If the husband only knew how much labor he was charged yesterday for me doing that, he would have listened to me in the beginning.

@Boschmanbrian…thank you! They better turn those suckers on every night….:) Yes, they are the Aurora low volt LED lights. It does add a nice ambiance, and I push them like crazy during the design phase. If the husband only knew how much labor he was charged yesterday for me doing that, he would have listened to me in the beginning.

Whatever happened with that deck redo you were considering? I think I missed the conclusion

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 1,099 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.601 seconds