dcsimg

V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

It is a beautiful day today so I got all my yard work done for another week .

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

@Kswiss what are all the valves for?

Yesterday I installed the Kerdi on the shower at our current bath remodel. I really like the product. I want to try some of the KerdiBoard they have out.

I’ve got two showers coming up that I plan on trying the kerdi board on. Pricing isn’t too bad, especially when you consider that backer with waterproofing is pretty much the same price (but much more labor).

Might have a chance to get real good at working with it though. One of those showers is for a motel. Redid one bathroom two weeks ago, next one booked for october 13, and possibly 22 more to go!

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Looked at a tiny bath remodel. Had to also go pickup one more document for our zoning appeal.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Made some progress with the French cleat wall. It’s a work in progress; lots left to do.

Before and after ….

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Made some progress with the French cleat wall. It’s a work in progress; lots left to do.

Before and after ….

Nice! Wish I thought to paint my cleats white.

Were there plans for the handsaw rack?

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Before and after ….

Nice! Wish I thought to paint my cleats white.

Were there plans for the handsaw rack?

No plans … and I’m not really happy with it, but it will do until I get a better idea. The saws don’t feel secure to me.

The saw blade rack will be on another wall eventually, more accessible to the saw

Doobie

Moved rocks around for 7 hours. Big rocks we’d been saving for the gardens that were just built and also for a splash basin full of nice colorful river stones now. Had to powerewash most of them which took some time but was worth it. My lower back is gonna be stiff tomorrow, I just know it. Sigh!

Man that should look great, would love to see pictures of your work.

Later. Relaxing on the couch trying to keep from falling asleep watchin’ the Jays game.

Here’s some pics as promised. Wwent back out after watching the last few innings of the Jays game and tackled removing the over growth of grass along the sidewalk but more important was an experiment to deal with what is now a bit of a cliff edge where they did paver stone work.

I took my sds max with a cutter attachment and peeled the grass back, removed the excess dirt underneath, and re-laid the grass. I just did this for a small section and will wait to see if it works. Them maybe I’ll tackle the rest in a few weeks time. I’ve got some stretches where the ‘cliff’ is like 8in high.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did nothing but eat all day at a festival in Indiana…now coffee and work on a contract.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Doobie…love your photos! That all looks so nice! Love how you’ve placed everything

Doobie

@Doobie…love your photos! That all looks so nice! Love how you’ve placed everything

Thank you Tara. It was shameful what it looked like before. MAJOR change. I’m finally not ashamed of our 1970’s front yard. Still some work to do, but the facelift is already there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Tara. It was shameful what it looked like before. MAJOR change. I’m finally not ashamed of our 1970’s front yard. Still some work to do, but the facelift is already there.

you’re very welcome @Doobie..nothing to be ashamed of there! Looks great and your grass looks so green and lush. I also am loving your green privacy panels back there at the fence line. Nice touch!

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Before and after ….

Looks great!

I spent a good part of my day making French cleat parts as well. Mine are for a client’s cleaning business though..not myself unfortunately.

No pictures at the moment, but I made a ton of hooks( wood dowels) to hang on a continuous cleat so they can hang large buffing/scrubbing pads for their floor cleaning machines. Their old peg board was falling apart and in need of an upgrade. Install is tomorrow, so I’ll have pictures after that.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

The yard looks awesome @Doobie!!

I was able to work in the basement quite a bit today after making breakfast this morning.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

I finished a hand railing that was broken today along with turning 6 bottle stoppers on the lathe. Then did the 5 hour drive home from the cabin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was able to work in the basement quite a bit today after making breakfast this morning.

@overanalyze
    …so, what’s for breakfast this morning? Would like some scrambled eggs with cheese, toast and fruit. Thank you. Hungry and working on estimates.

Doobie

Thanks Andrew! Big change of scenery for us and the neighbors. I’m not embarrassed by the front of my house any longer.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

More heating stuff today, lots of soldering to do.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Might have a chance to get real good at working with it though. One of those showers is for a motel. Redid one bathroom two weeks ago, next one booked for october 13, and possibly 22 more to go!

That is good news Sam, that should keep you busy for a while!

I have a little bit of stuff to finish up with the tractor (filling in some trenches I dug to fix my gutter drains) and then I am going to clean it up some and drive it back down to my parents house.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Thanks Andrew! Big change of scenery for us and the neighbors. I’m not embarrassed by the front of my house any longer.

It looks great, Kevin, good luck with reshaping the lawn profile.

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

I thought I was going to be doing slab work today, but the rebar guys are about 3 days behind. So instead I am doing as much prep as possible so that we can be prepared when the work is ready for us later in the week.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 1,099 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.599 seconds