dcsimg

V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

I liked that product when it was first released but then Google bought it. I do’t trust those big co’s with access to all that information about my home.

Oooh! Didn’t realize that. Not sure if I want to look into this further now.

sigh it is hard to avoid google as android is owned by google, so will alot more things once they’ve got their hands in it.

Thats why I got an ecobee. Seemed to be better tech, and not owned by an advertising firm.
    Also based out of Toronto, so Canadian company. I ordered from them directly, with a pile of remote sensors. Paid for itself in less than one winter

interesting, well i’ll have to pay more attention in the future. I don’t mind google making money as long as everything works well and there isn’t any harm to me.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I am building 2 cape cod birdhouses today just like these .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spent 3 hours going over next week’s job with the builder and homeowners. No electrical plans drawn, so they wanted to go over each and every single light, switch and receptacle. Meeting with the homeowner on a log home next, after a quick lunch.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Doing some serious prep work today

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

working on estimates, then got one to go to

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-7jHISLk” src=”http://imgur.com/7jHISLk/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fv11-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today%2Fpage%2F4%2F&w=400&#8243; scrolling=”no” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-7jHISLk-true-400″ style=”height: 500px; width: 400px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” allowfullscreen=”true”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

Those are nice Sparky, what do you use em for?

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>
    <iframe id=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub-7jHISLk” src=”http://imgur.com/7jHISLk/embed?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fbethepro.com%2Fforums%2Ftopic%2Fv11-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today%2Fpage%2F4%2F&w=400″ scrolling=”no” class=”imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-7jHISLk-true-400″ style=”height: 500px; width: 400px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;” webkitallowfullscreen=”true” mozallowfullscreen=”true” allowfullscreen=”true”></iframe>
    <script async=”” src=”//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js” charset=”utf-8″></script>
    </figure>

Those are nice Sparky, what do you use em for?

Not sure what you are talking about man? Also not sure if you meant to quote me there

@Kswiss what are all the valves for?

Yesterday I installed the Kerdi on the shower at our current bath remodel. I really like the product. I want to try some of the KerdiBoard they have out.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

what are all the valves for?

They are all of the zone valves for some baseboard heating that I’ve been installing this week.

They are all of the zone valves for some baseboard heating that I’ve been installing this week.

Very cool! I presume they will all be connected to Pex and then the wiring goes to a control board?

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

cranbrook2
    Pro

This is how much I got done today so far .

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Very cool! I presume they will all be connected to Pex and then the wiring goes to a control board?

A mixture of pex and copper, pretty much the same idea though. The zone valves get wired in to the thermostat/electric panel

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I finished up the sewer repair at my house today. I called a plumber buddy of mine who has a sewer camera, he dropped it off and we quickly found the blockage and got it cleared out with the sewer auger he had on his truck. I am glad that is over with!

I didn’t think to get during pics today, was too focused on just getting it done but here is an after pic.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I think I finally finished the Ford dealership up today. Got the desk in and set up. Cut off a couple doors and hung some signs.

While I was there today they took delivery of a new F150. Unbelievable at the price of some of these new trucks. This one had a sticker price at $78,781.00. With all the extras added.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I finished up the sewer repair at my house today. I called a plumber buddy of mine who has a sewer camera, he dropped it off and we quickly found the blockage and got it cleared out with the sewer auger he had on his truck. I am glad that is over with!

I didn’t think to get during pics today, was too focused on just getting it done but here is an after pic.

Did you call in frick and frack from the municipality for a training session?

Glad it’s all done now.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good to see you back in the swing of things John.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I think I finally finished the Ford dealership up today. Got the desk in and set up. Cut off a couple doors and hung some signs.

While I was there today they took delivery of a new F150. Unbelievable at the price of some of these new trucks. This one had a sticker price at $78,781.00. With all the extras added.

Man, that is a hefty price tag for a pick-up, especially a half ton. You could buy a nice 1 ton diesel for less than that.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

cranbrook2
    Pro

Good to see you back in the swing of things John.

Thanks Ron ! It feels good to be doing something productive again 🙂

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Did you call in frick and frack from the municipality for a training session?

Glad it’s all done now.

No, I did not bother to call Laurel and Hardy today lol. Things were much less aggravating without them!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Spent a lot of time on the ladder today. Working on a pvc trim job. Got my fluted columns in and finished all the high work.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,099 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.888 seconds