dcsimg

V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Well, there a couple of small bumps on the top of my head, but they no longer hurt. The ones on my arm are kind of itchy but are visibly gone.

Maybe keeping some Benadryl in the 1st aid kit would be a good idea…. This house was 30 minutes from Any kind of help!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Doobie

I keep wasp spray in my Jeep just in case. And some Benadryl in the glove box as I’m allergic to wasp stings.

I would talk to my physician about that. He will probably recommend you carry an Epi-pen. The benadryl may not be enough one day.

Probably a good idea Lon. As of now the Benadryl works. But I can tell I need to take more now than a few years ago. To get the same relief.

Careful, you can spike in an episode where you need FAR more than what an OTC drug can help alleviate and be in big trouble. That’s the way allergies can go sometimes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Too many changes by the homeowners on the house I’ve been wiring the last couple of days, so decided with the builder to bag it for now, until they can make up their minds. Wife’s off today, so we’ll probably go hike the mountain out back.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I played hooky today.
    I have been wanting a shop at my place for some time. So my wife gave the OK to build one. So I spent the day prepping the spot and started laying everything out. It will be a small 30’x30′ pole barn type garage.

Good news Ron. Glad you are finally getting your own space.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

I played hooky today.
    I have been wanting a shop at my place for some time. So my wife gave the OK to build one. So I spent the day prepping the spot and started laying everything out. It will be a small 30’x30′ pole barn type garage.

Good news Ron. Glad you are finally getting your own space.

I’m sure Ron has had nothing but an ear to ear giddy smile on his face since the wife gave the go ahead. You go Ron!

Too many changes by the homeowners on the house I’ve been wiring the last couple of days, so decided with the builder to bag it for now, until they can make up their minds. Wife’s off today, so we’ll probably go hike the mountain out back.

Good for you, have a great day, enjoy it with your wife.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

More CAULKING removal and replacement today and figuring out of this pipe on terrace is also causing a leak. Yipeeeee, its Friday!

A Working Pro since 2004

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Pretty easy day today, taking off at 2. Lots going on in the city this weekend can’t wait to finish up for the day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good for you, have a great day, enjoy it with your wife.

We haven’t been getting up there so much, with the heat of summer, and the ticks. Will be great to really get back to it. Have a great one yourself, Brian!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

So Benadryl works too???
    I use this one for bee and Centipede stings.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wife’s off today, so we’ll probably go hike the mountain out back.

That sounds like the best deal yet.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

So Benadryl works too???
    I use this one for bee and Centipede stings.

Bet you don’t have to worry about the best before date lol

Today is a bunch of waiting around as my wife is being induced a little early. Excited to meet our little baby soon!

John S

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Finished roughing in this bathroom today

View post on imgur.com

Today is a bunch of waiting around as my wife is being induced a little early. Excited to meet our little baby soon!

Wow John that’s awesome, great news, enjoy the new little one. Take care of your wife and baby, and congrats again.

Good luck! All the best to you and yours. Is she your first?

Awesome John!!! No day will be more special than the birth of your child. Best wishes for all.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Congrats, John, hope you don’t have to wait much longer

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Congrats John! A lil’ supimonster! J/K.
    Your life is gonna change forever today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--Steve

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

Congrats John. Kids are a fun life changer for sure. I should know, I have 5.

Today I finished demo for a bathroom. Need to cut the concrete floor for the shower drain and toilet, but the concrete saw needs a new blade so that’s put off til monday

Had a new helper today. very impressed. Not a full fledged carpenter but very experienced handyman. Just needs a little polishing to be a good carpenter. very happy as I’ve had a hard time finding anyone decent.
    Last guy I hired was a “Painter”. I think that meant he’d painted once before. Left him to paint some ceilings. I actually had to go back and plaster over the paint to fix the mess he left.

Also went and looked at a bathroom reno today. It’s my 6th bathroom estimate this year. I think it’s the chinese year of the toilet or something.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 1,099 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.532 seconds