dcsimg

V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,099 total)
  • Author
    svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Sorry y’all for the delay. Here’s a new WDUDITS thread.

Old one is here: http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v10-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today

@svensshutters thanks Sven.

Me basically getting training in another branch of our department,
    Wiring and soldering plus mechanical assembly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m anxiously awaiting for the UPS guy to bring me a new carb for my golf cart, The old one broke last week. Strangely the throttle shaft snapped in half LOL, I replaced it with a new one then but that one leaks at the bowl seal so I had to order another. hopefully this one will be ok *sigh*

jstare
    Pro
    Langley, BC

Mostly sitting around the site trailer ordering materials and planning out conduit for the next slab we are doing. Pretty boring day today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Materials run this morning, and finishing up a cottage remodel this afternoon. Had to talk myself out of hitting HD and spending some money, where I’ll be getting plenty of tools through reviewing. Still, wasn’t easy driving on by.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Started digging up my sewer line this afternoon. Got down to the line and cleaned out around it by hand…no visible problems. Going to bust it open tomorrow.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

demo.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Started digging up my sewer line this afternoon. Got down to the line and cleaned out around it by hand…no visible problems. Going to bust it open tomorrow.

Does Pops know that you borrowed the tractor?

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Oh yeah – I value my life too much to take his tractor without permission. LOL.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Nice use of the tractor for sure Chad!

Thanks Sven for getting us going!

Today I was at a bath remodel. It is a tiny bath with a custom size tile shower. Today we had to replace some glavanized drain line with pvc, install the new mixer valve for the shower, move the HVAC vent, finish the drywall installation, install the underlayment, then install the tile backer on the floor.

It was a busy day. Tomorrow I will start the Kerdi installation for the shower.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I started a small exterior trim job. Replacing some redwood with Azek in 3 areas. Did all the demo today, and tomorrow I will use our other jobsite as a shop and prefab my arches, fluted columns, and head pieces.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

The tractor looks like it made it much easier. Was waiting to scroll down and see the manual shovel.

A Working Pro since 2004

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Finally got the right stuff to remove old silicone caulk from my shower surround, got a bit of it removed today. Gonna hit the rest of it this weekend.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Finally got the right stuff to remove old silicone caulk from my shower surround, got a bit of it removed today. Gonna hit the rest of it this weekend.

what’s the stuff?

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

HO added a built in bench to the lakefront deck today…so we didnt finish as anticipated. Change orders are always good from a bottom line stand point, but this one came at a bad time. I have time commitments the next couple days and really didn’t want this job extended. Thankfully, my clients are great and have no problem with a 1 day delay.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

The tractor looks like it made it much easier. Was waiting to scroll down and see the manual shovel.

The tractor made it much easier…I am not a fan of the sweat powered shovel, that’s why we have hydraulics. Lol.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got another coat of paint on the desk and got the tops built and covered in laminate today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

The tractor made it much easier…I am not a fan of the sweat powered shovel, that’s why we have hydraulics. Lol.

Hydraulics are always the best way to go Chad. That shovel work is for young men.

Ron

Got another coat of paint on the desk and got the tops built and covered in laminate today.

I like that desk @RonW. Great work. Looks Ford Tough. LOL

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I like that desk RonW. Great work. Looks Ford Tough. LOL

Thanks Lon. I forgot to get a pic but will in the next couple days. I gave the service mgr something to remember me. I painted one of the drawer boxes pink. lol.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,099 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.690 seconds