dcsimg

V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny for a change and temps in low 80s. Not bad if it will just dry out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Was at 6 this morning when I went out with the dogs, nice and fresh, Suppose to be nice and sunny around 15 today

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Nice and cool day for meet chris to chat about tools

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

6C at the moment and only a high of 16C today.

I like the cool weather but it sure came on fast.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

More sunny 90° weather here. The humidity is a little lower but still hot.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Nice and sunny with a breeze in the high teens. Perfect day for working outside.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

we had a total of 2 days rain – should be enough for another few month 😀
    mid 70s today

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Doobie

Nice and sunny with a breeze in the high teens. Perfect day for working outside.

I gotta say, I’ve been begging the last few months to get weather like today. So much easier working when it’s not brutally hot and humid.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

I gotta say, I’ve been begging the last few months to get weather like today. So much easier working when it’s not brutally hot and humid.

I’ll agree it’s a nice change from 30-40C, but it really feels like it happened fast.

The days are pleasant but the nights are getting cool. I gotta get up on the roof and run the brush down the chimney, already putting on warmer clothes and (gasp) socks.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Like this time of year.cold enough to have a fire to keep warm at night.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Like this time of year.cold enough to have a fire to keep warm at night.

Is it already that cold up that way Ed? We are still in the mid 70’s and running the AC at night.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Staying in the mid-60’s here – and the leaves have begun to drop. (Which makes me wish I had a flame-thrower every durn year).

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I fell you Kevin. I really enjoy the temps atm…70-80F…better than tripple digits. I get much more stuff done

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    Instagram
    Palm Springs, CA

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

Perfect weather today it was upper 70’s and clear all day.

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

I think we had our last 80 degree day for the year yesterday. This time of your is perfect weather for those of us who work outdoors.

Masterbosch
    Pro
    Wayne, NJ

I pulled the bosch heated jacket out tonight it got chilly like 50s and man I love the heat coming from it

plusoneconstructionllc@gmail.com

Doobie

I’ll agree it’s a nice change from 30-40C, but it really feels like it happened fast.

Our drop in temp two days ago was drastic in relation to what we’ve had to endure dipping well below seasonal, but for me it is welcomed.

I fell you Kevin. I really enjoy the temps atm…70-80F…better than tripple digits. I get much more stuff done

Big time. Today I was doing some stuff outside that I’d gruel over hours at and get nothing done in super hot weather. Today, I did tons and I wasn’t zonked at the end of the day.

Nice and fresh, 5 at the moment and sunny, will get up to around 14 sunny and a few clouds.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC sunny and 80° but later on a chance of thunder storms.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.142 seconds