dcsimg

V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC low 90s and partly cloudy

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Highs near 90 with a chance of rain here in west Tn today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

It’s stifling hot today, I walked out and got blasted in the face with the heat.

23 today, Going to be a cloudy and rainy day, good day for the grass and plants,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Have not been moving any wood the last couple of days. But I have not been shovelling any snow either. We still need rain, it keeps threatening but not happening. I am betting it will be busy around here on the weekend. Forecast a bit of relief in the heat.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Not too terrible today.. high of 91.. humidity is kind of bad at 70%.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

It has been blazing hot for a while now , makes it a bit tough working outside .

Doobie

Sticky hot today. No matter to me right now. My back is still out and I’ll be inside drugged up for now. 🙁

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Sticky hot today. No matter to me right now. My back is still out and I’ll be inside drugged up for now. 🙁

Relief is coming, very cool day today, nice break after a week of scorcher.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I couldn’t stand it any longer. Had to mow the lawn. Moved a couple of loads of wood too. A couple of breaks in the pool helped. You can almost drink just by standing there and breathing. Yard looks much better though.

HOT , Humid and flood warnings, man I love Ohio

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I traveled a lot in the past few days and the temps were different in every city 😀
    today in Las Vegas we had 108F, back home around 94F, L.A. was at 80F

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Well it’s going to be hot but I hope it Saturdays somewhat cool today, I’m gonna go test it the new grinder. The

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Finally getting some much needed rain. Still hot but at least it’s not so unbearably so.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC finally sunny days around. Mid 90s and no rain.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Cloudy and cooler today. Highs in the mid 80’s with a good chance of rain.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A bit of rain over night, we needed it and need more. The air is just thick with humidity today.

A bit of rain over night, we needed it and need more. The air is just thick with humidity today.

Drat … now the grass will grow.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

150 and rain today. Lucky we had to come I from camp for the day anyhow so the weather isn’t putting a damper on anything for us. We really needed a good long and steady rainfall too.

Every time it’s rained in the past 2 months has been hard and fast, causing it to run off instead of soak in.

jkirk
    halifax, nova scotia

im not sure if dan mentioned it but here its been nothing but hot hot days and insane humidity for weeks.. the province has made a no burn order a couple weeks ago and then since then 4 days ago theres a order for no one to be permitted in the woods at all even for a walk because its been so dry,, they dont want to risk so much as a cigerette butt dropped on the ground.. this weekend however they are calling for rain most of sunday and monday so hopefully it helps

heres a tip, dont fart in a space suit

Viewing 20 posts - 541 through 560 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.862 seconds