dcsimg

V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author

Way too humid today and worse tomorrow with higher temps into the 90’s. Enough already Mother Nature!

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

it has been a hot, humid week.

and it’s back with a vengeance.

Hot and humid today

Summer is really kicking in out here, with highs of 85º man is it hott!

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

The heat just will not go away, even the overnights are hot and humid. High of 33*C with humidity hitting 41*C. At least the forecast is threatening rain later this evening, hope it’s enough for my garden.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

wow heat advisory warnings and air quality warnings with rain to follow, i am going to make sure i get most my work out in the morning.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC low 90s with a chance of thunder showers. Been a wet summer so far.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

-please delete

wow heat advisory warnings and air quality warnings with rain to follow, i am going to make sure i get most my work out in the morning.

It’s been a nasty weak in the GTA hasn’t it? My parents just moved to a house around the corner and I’m pretty excited since it has an awesome in-ground pool!

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Still gonna be hot and humid. Highs in the upper 80’s with a chance of rain today.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Hot and crappy again today. Don’t matter anyways. Back still stiff and sore, gonna go see doc for drugs. Can’t not be working.

Back into the lower 90’s the next couple days. Not so bad for SC in August. Still muggy though.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

That’s been the routine here as well. Work in the mornings when temps allow, then stay out of the sun the rest of the day.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Got up….turned the AC on. Humidity is killer today. Not going to get much done at all. They are saying rain, but nothing on the radar yet.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Very muggy out today, 28 but with the humidity it feels like 35 ish,

Finally got a bit of rain today, still humid though. Even though it came down hard, we are still too dry. A bit too late for it, but we could use 3 days of steady rain.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

We have had great weather in So Cal the last week or so – not too hot in the day and cool nights. Triple digits are back in the forecast, but is has been very nice while it has lasted.

Orange County, CA

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

We are lucky with a stable high pressure ridge and nice trade winds keeping us cool. Mid 80s daytime and cools off nice for sleeping. Just beautiful here.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

i hope it doesn’t rain, i’ve got a package coming and well it’ll be pretty bad if it gets absolutely soaked.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Some rain yesterday, not enough but I’ll take it. More forecast for today. Still hot and humid.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Well we had maybe 6 drops of rain, all the plants in the yard are starving.

High of 33*C hitting 43*C with the humidity and again the forecast is threatening thunderstorms through this morning and afternoon.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Checking into it now but I’m pretty sure that work was called off due to the heat forecasted for today and the temps already this morning. Been a grueling week.

A Working Pro since 2004

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.140 seconds