dcsimg

V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Hot and humid is the forecast. Maybe rain later in the week. We need it. I gotta go find some wood to put under the next row of firewood to keep it off the ground. I ran out.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Great day today 24 sunny with a few clouds

jzmtl
    Pro
    Montreal, QC

Looks like I spoke too soon, two more days of scorcher coming up.

Doobie

I just came in for lunch and even my panties were soaked from sweating. Break time is over. Gotta go back out into this crap. Aaaarrgh! Hate this hot humid weather! 😠

I just came in for lunch and even my panties were soaked from sweating. Break time is over. Gotta go back out into this crap. Aaaarrgh! Hate this hot humid weather! 😠

Lmao panties lol Maybe time for a kilt

Hot and humid here again. Lot’s of showers.

Hot and humid, man do we need rain bad

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

well looks like i will have to start and get my planning done before the weekend, don’t want to deal with all the rain that is coming and dimensioning all my workbench wood.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

34*C feeling like 41*C/106*F with the humidity. Today will be a good day to just hide out in an air conditioned building.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Low 90’s again today. Humidity is high. Going to be hot!! I’m ready for a little cooler weather, that’s for sure.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC low 90s again with afternoon thundershowers popping up.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Today is maybe the last day for this heat wave. Any work I do will be in the morning. Afternoon is for hiding out someplace cool.

We need rain!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

28 today, high humidity, they say a thunderstorm on AccuWeather,

It’s actually kinda nice out. Shocking for earlyish August. High of 77, cloudy and a chance of light showers.

Doobie

Lmao panties lol Maybe time for a kilt

Don’t laugh. I’ve been seriously considering them. When you get really sweaty, even in Blaklader shorts, the pant leg sticking to your skin every time you crouch down is a nuissance. Did a lot of that yesterday. The kilt is making more and more sense to me.

Rain, and did we need it.

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

Sadly the rain didn’t do much to cool it down…it has been a hot, humid week.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

Sadly the rain didn’t do much to cool it down…it has been a hot, humid week.

We got that same rain earlier…not sure it helped us either. We only had about 2 days of relief for the humidity, and it’s back with a vengeance.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Hot and humid today, Rain tonight and tomorrow. we have had way to much rain in the last 6 weeks.

Doobie

Silver lining being stuck inside today with a stiff back. Didn’t have to work in that hot sticky crap outside.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.714 seconds