dcsimg

V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author

Should get to around 25 today, cloudy periods,

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Another hot one today. Mid 90’s with a slight chance for some rain.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Bumping up the electricity bill with the AC on. Hot and humid. They are calling for severe thunderstorms later today.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

We had a big thunderstorm with lots of rain last night. Partly cloudy today with a high of 68. That is a big difference from the mid to high 80’s earlier this week.

Clev08
    Pro

86 today, breeze was on and off so it wasn’t too bad.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Rain has started; the thunderstorms are not far behind. You can hear the rumbling getting closer now. Gonna be a good one!

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

96F today with medium winds in the late afternoon…definitely felt good 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

man, it is humid!!

Doobie

Nasty storms with wicked lightning came thru tonite. Not enough rain with it for our yellowed lawns. 🙁

It’s supposed to rain all weekend. I was supposed to work in my buds barn but there will be no chopping mortises today

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Nasty storms with wicked lightning came thru tonite. Not enough rain with it for our yellowed lawns. 🙁

Kevin, You got more than I did. Not enough to even wet my lips.
    21* right now going up to 27* but no sign of the humidity letting up.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

A little cooler here today highs in the mid 80’s with a good possibility of rain.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Only going to be around 20 today, we had rain last night, and should get more today.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

NC upper 90s and sunny. Good summer weather.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

High of 20C, 25C with humidity and a good chance of rain for the majority of the day.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

yah the thunderstorms were epic last night, too bad it was too cloudy, i wanted to see the actual lighting and not just the flashes.

yah the thunderstorms were epic last night, too bad it was too cloudy, i wanted to see the actual lighting and not just the flashes.

Yeah … the storm past right over me … the bloody thunder shook the windows more than once … sitting down to my supper I tried in vain to watch a Netflix show … 4 times we had a power surge and after the 4th time I just gave up and read a book.

Carpenter and Joiner

Joiner ... a person who constructs the wooden components of a building, such as stairs, doors, and door and window frames.

Carpenter ... cutting, shaping and installation of building materials during the construction of buildings, ships, timber bridges, concrete formwork.

1970 ... to present.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Cooled down quite a bit for the weekend. We had some really hot days in the T-Dot this week!

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

I was in the pool watching it develop. It was quite the light show rooling north of me, but eventully it came to me as well and I had to seek shelter.

Cool and rainy today. Man, did we ever need the rain. Could use another rain day tomorrow, but it does not look like that is going to happen.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.970 seconds