dcsimg

V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Man it’s a beautiful high od 87º to 89º today @overanalyze good thing you’re not here in this stuff.
    Here’s the old thread,,, http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v10-0-got%e2%98%bc_%e2%98%bc-weather-man-its-getting-cold%e2%98%ba/page/51/

ht tp://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v10-0-got%e2%98%bc_%e2%98%bc-weather-man-its-getting-cold%e2%98%ba/page/51/

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

I think I have you beat Dirty! 72 and sunny! Absolutely gorgeous after the heat yesterday. Of course I don’t have miles of sandy beaches 🙁

Austin
    Pro
    Covington, KY

high 80’s and muggy here

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

32C feeling like 37C today. Was soaked before first break. Rain brought an end to it around 2:30 and our sealant work.

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

80ish with 80% humidity. It feels like 110! I think I had a sweat ring at my neck within the first 10 minutes of work this morning.

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I think I have you beat Dirty! 72 and sunny! Absolutely gorgeous after the heat yesterday. Of course I don’t have miles of sandy beaches 🙁

you don’t coun’t because you don’t list your location and nobody knows where it’s so nice at

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

32C feeling like 37C today. Was soaked before first break. Rain brought an end to it around 2:30 and our sealant work.

You lucky you got the rain.

It felt cool this morning like it was going to rain even though it was 25C by 8am, but in the afternoon it was hot, muggy and no wind at all.

crotalusco
    Pro
    west bend, wi

some serious rain here this afternoon some flooding in the streets on my way home. Basement dry here though

Clev08
    Pro

Some nasty storms are expected around here tonight but they were the last two nights as well and nothing crazy happened… High of 82 and muggy

you don’t coun’t because you don’t list your location and nobody knows where it’s so nice at

Wow. I mean….wow. I don’t believe I’ve ever been the dejected 🙁
    New Hampshire baby! The East Coast! Land of……..well…..cahs, lobstahs, wicked pissuh, door yahd……:D

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

another day of 90 degrees today. I have some shade, but only for about half the day.

Doobie

Man, we get a brief respite on the weekend and then back up to this 40 degree humidex levels next week. Glad I went and bought a window AC pending the replacement of our central that went on the fritz last week. Seems a new one isn’t gonna get installed for maybe another two weeks. All the HVAC companies are swamped right now.

monman1
    Pro

Vary hot and muggy and no wind. It only got to 30c but it felt like 40c with 70% humidity.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

With the humidity today I went throw a shirt before lunch time . At least it’s not minus 10 out .

Always willing to learn .

Rain, rain and more rain today. Still warm and very humid. More tomorrow so no outside work.

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

93F was max temperature today. sun was pretty strong too…
    a few days ago weather channel said we should get below 90F at the weekend…
    well doesnt look like it now, close to 100 again

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Downpour, raining like anything!!!

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Cooler today. High of 23C and calling for rain.

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Cooler this morning but going up to 27*C/81*F this afternoon and still high humidity coming in at 34*C/93*F. Call for rain throughout the day, just hope it’s more than yesterday. Just a few mm’s fell not enough for the grass and plants.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Hot, still and humid today already. Bit of rain overnight. Thunderstorms later …. maybe.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V11.0 GOT☼_☼ ¿WEATHER? !man it’s getting cold☺’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.903 seconds