dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Used my F12 and my 1900 LED lights in my shed loft tonite. There a light up there, but I need more obviously.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I was out early today before the sun was up and needed my FL12 and GLI18V-1900 lights for some paint touch up in the space I was working in. I still hadn’t taken the tape off the lights so there wasn’t any other light source but between those two I had plenty of light 🙂

Later in the day I used my idh182, hdh181 ps32&42, and ccs180 to install some new hardware on a rolling gate and secure some loose pieces.

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Later in the day I used my idh182, hdh181 ps32&42, and ccs180 to install some new hardware on a rolling gate and secure some loose pieces.

What did you do to control the open/close of the rolling gate? Is it operated by a remote in the vehicle?

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

What did you do to control the open/close of the rolling gate? Is it operated by a remote in the vehicle?

It is just hand operated. The previous hardware was collapsing and the bearings were rusted tight so you had to lift and haul the gate open. Now it can just be pushed easily.

Charlie

Instagram

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

It is just hand operated. The previous hardware was collapsing and the bearings were rusted tight so you had to lift and haul the gate open. Now it can just be pushed easily.

Ah ok, that makes sense. I have a broken electric front gate that needs repairing myself so my mind was on that lol.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

The 1250 DEVS made very quick work finishing the saw till. I’m looking forward to seeing the new GET75-6 sanders. Sounds like a few upgrades to the 1250.
    https://www.toolnut.com/power-tools/new-power-tools/bosch-get75-6n-dual-mode-barrel-grip-random-orbit-sander-w-turbo-mode.html/?utm_source=ToolGuyd&utm_medium=web&utm_campaign=turbomodeisago

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Doobie

Used my 18V Starlock with the scrapper attachments to remove some scalling paint.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I had the PB180 playing inside the building today.. The safety on the job seems to be lax for now.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Used my cordless saw today to break down some OSB for my trailer sides, and then my Freak impact to screw down a few replacement deck boards. I also used my multigrip recip to take out a dead bush.

Charlie

Instagram

I had the PB180 playing inside the building today.. The safety on the job seems to be lax for now.

Lucky they let you listen to music , it’s been band here , ever since one guy wearing his earbuds almost got hit by the forklift , they said no more radios and earbuds or headphones
    Takes one person sometime to change rules 🧐😠

Doobie

Lucky they let you listen to music, it’s been banned here , ever since one guy wearing his earbuds almost got hit by the forklift , they said no more radios and earbuds or headphones
    Takes one person sometime to change rules.

It’s understandable though. Think of all the people who get hit by cars wearing buds.

So I used my skil /bosch 1/4 ratchet to assemble the gravity rise stand
    Easy peasy
    Very nice system

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Easy peasy
    Very nice system

That looks like a squeaky clean garage.
    You should see mine.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I was fixing some water damage and ended up using my OMT and multigrip for demo, then my cordless saw, ps32&42, cordless vac, table saw and glide for the repair. I even used my 12V planer a little to clean some of the glued on particle board that didn’t come up in the demo.

Charlie

Instagram

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I used my Bosch planer and grinder today. Never, disappointed!

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

Doobie

I even used my 12V planer a little to clean some of the glued on particle board that didn’t come up in the demo.

Do you use a little metal detector before using the planer to make sure there’s no broken metal Charlie?

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Got some use out of my 5 point laser today getting elevations for some 6×6 posts.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I was fixing some water damage and ended up using my OMT and multigrip for demo, then my cordless saw, ps32&42, cordless vac, table saw and glide for the repair. I even used my 12V planer a little to clean some of the glued on particle board that didn’t come up in the demo.

Is the particle board use for sheathing on the floor? Looks like lots of Blue tools being used. Looks like you use your cordless vac alot.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Easy peasy
    Very nice system

That looks like a squeaky clean garage.
    You should see mine.

LoL , yeah that’s the only clear space besides the garage beer fridge and the door to get inside the house , you haven’t seen the other side 😊, it’s definitely a work in progress.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I even used my 12V planer a little to clean some of the glued on particle board that didn’t come up in the demo.

Do you use a little metal detector before using the planer to make sure there’s no broken metal Charlie?

I probably should – but I could see where the staples were in this instance and I was only taking off about two mm of material so I didn’t bother.

Is the particle board use for sheathing on the floor? Looks like lots of Blue tools being used. Looks like you use your cordless vac alot.

Yeah – 5/8” particle board. It was a manufactured home.

And you’re right, I use my cordless vac ALL.THE. TIME. It’s just the perfect size. I have pretty limited storage space in my vehicle so a full size shop vac is just too big but this guy with the new 8.0 Core battery lasts and lasts and has all the suction I need.

Charlie

Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V10… Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 1.902 seconds