dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Used my trusty little F12 light to fish out a bin of screws and its scattered contents that had fallen off behind a workbench. Not just using its light to see what I was doing, but I also shoved it back there to pull away a few screws that were flush up against the wall with its magnet I couldn’t grab with my reach picker or the small broom I was using.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used my PS 41 to install outlet box in my shop yesterday and I had the PB120 playing some tunes.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Didn’t use a Bosch but I got two emails from Boschtools.com telling me they have registered tools I purchased four months ago. One was a laser measure and another was a laser level.

Strange, I bought them back around the holidays (Dec 18 Jan 19) and registered them soon after. Now they are telling me they are registering that again. I called Bosch and they said it’s something they are doing and don’t worry about it. Anyone getting any newly registered old BOSCH tool email today?

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got the same email. It was for I got last fall.

Greg

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Changed out the rotors on the wife’s 4Runner so… Socket ready impact to take things apart and back together, cordless angle grinder with soft wire cup to clean up the calipers a bit and a FL12 to light the way

Doobie

Didn’t use a Bosch but I got two emails from Boschtools.com telling me they have registered tools I purchased four months ago. One was a laser measure and another was a laser level.

Strange, I bought them back around the holidays (Dec 18 Jan 19) and registered them soon after. Now they are telling me they are registering that again. I called Bosch and they said it’s something they are doing and don’t worry about it. Anyone getting any newly registered old BOSCH tool email today?

I got the same email. It was for I got last fall.

Same here, got one for the 9 gallon vac I received in Feb that I registered. Wasn’t worried. I figured they were just tweaking things around on their end.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wasn’t worried. I figured they were just tweaking things around on their end.

I wasn’t too worried either. Just found it interesting.

Greg

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Glide and tablesaw both on their stands, as well as my blower with my new Core 4.0 today. I was working on some more of the detailing for the decorative arches at a client’s house. And the blower was perfect for at the end of the day clean up of all that saw dust.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Glide and tablesaw both on their stands, as well as my blower with my new Core 4.0 today.

Lots of Blue being used. Good deal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Changed out the rotors on the wife’s 4Runner so… Socket ready impact to take things apart and back together, cordless angle grinder with soft wire cup to clean up the calipers a bit and a FL12 to light the way

Nice , is that the Bosch cordless grinder ?
    I should have thought about that when I did my brakes a few weeks ago.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

And the blower was perfect for at the end of the day clean up of all that saw dust.

Anyone ever asked a client to point the blower at yourself and say “Blow me” to a female client?

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

May 24, 2019 at 9:21 am

Yes it was…. all blue for that job LOL. And the neighbor was also doing brakes on his son’s vehicle so I let him borrow the impact…. he’s hooked !

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

And the blower was perfect for at the end of the day clean up of all that saw dust.

Anyone ever asked a client to point the blower at yourself and say “Blow me” to a female client?

That’s a good way to lose that client and any future ones as well.

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I used my ps31/41 at work today showing the new guy a few things, then my ps42 and idh182 at home breaking down homemade furniture to move it around our house.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used my ps31/41 at work today showing the new guy a few things, then my ps42 and idh182 at home breaking down homemade furniture to move it around our house.

Keep those Blue tools humming at work and at the house, good deal.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

May 24, 2019 at 9:21 am

Yes it was…. all blue for that job LOL. And the neighbor was also doing brakes on his son’s vehicle so I let him borrow the impact…. he’s hooked !

Haha nice way to spread the word about Bosch
    Thanks for the tip about the grinder and wire wheel 👍

Doobie

That’s a good way to lose that client and any future ones as well.

Really? Maybe I should stop doing that. No wonder I’m so lonely…..sigh! 😯

😅

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Table saw, glide, ps42 and 32, cordless vac, recip, and 1250devs today. We rearranged all the bedrooms in our house and my girls needed new beds for their new room, so I whipped up two little twin beds for them 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

used my 18V blower to get the grill to the right temperature 😀

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

Just the PB360 listening to some music while working around the house.

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V10… Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.037 seconds