dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

How does everybody else handle cutting downspouts and gutters? Please don’t tell me with hand snips. I tried that once for what was a single cut being needed and it doesn’t turn out pretty. At least it wasn’t for me, lol! YMMV.

Yeah, tin snips are a no go- but I bet a hack saw would work alright. Slow, but safe.

I don’t recall ever trying to use a hacksaw to do it. I would think it has a tendency to rattle/shimy around and doesn’t produce a cleanish edge also.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

How does everybody else handle cutting downspouts and gutters? Please don’t tell me with hand snips. I tried that once for what was a single cut being needed and it doesn’t turn out pretty. At least it wasn’t for me, lol! YMMV.

Yeah, tin snips are a no go- but I bet a hack saw would work alright. Slow, but safe.

I don’t recall ever trying to use a hacksaw to do it. I would think it has a tendency to rattle/shimy around and doesn’t produce a cleanish edge also.

I almost only use mine with a miter box, so it wouldn’t have that problem.

Charlie

Instagram

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

How does everybody else handle cutting downspouts and gutters? Please don’t tell me with hand snips.

Never considered hand snips. I’ve cut with miter saw, hacksaw, and angle grinder

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The only Bosch tool I used today was my blower. My girls helped out too, blowing off our deck and walkways after mowing.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

I think I threw out my old miter box shortly after I bought my first chop saw almost 20 years ago. I just simply no longer felt I had a use for it.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

The 1250 DEVS was handy sanding all the maple for the workbench to 120 grit. Love that machine.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The 1250 DEVS was handy sanding all the maple for the workbench to 120 grit. Love that machine.

That is a great sander, fast and powerful.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I think I threw out my old miter box shortly after I bought my first chop saw almost 20 years ago. I just simply no longer felt I had a use for it.

I can understand that. And that’s why I cut the gutter like I did. But at my other job I still have an old plastic miter box and hacksaw that I occasionally use for small things so I don’t have to trudge out to the shop ever time I want to make a single cut – and I was thinking that would be an alternative method to the chop saw, but definitely not one I would take given the option 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I used my PB120 to play some tunes while working outside.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

I’ve been using mine daily this past week after a long winter in hibernation.

Used the hds182 and then the 12 volt vacuum
    Plus the PB180
    Also the 18 volt stick vacuum for a fast cleaning of the stairs , great for everyday cleaning up the pet furr/hair

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I’ve been using mine daily this past week after a long winter in hibernation.

It is a great little radio. I did use mine some over the winter. It has pretty good sound.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Oh man the PB120 is a great radio, nice sound very light.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Oh man the PB120 is a great radio, nice sound very light.

It does have good sound & your right it very light.

I used quite few Bosch tools on various jobs yesterday. I used my 18V blower to get rid of the grass clippings off the sidewalk & patio. I had the PB120 playing tunes while doing these jobs. I used my PS31 & PS41 while making a temporary mobile base for my Delta planer.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Compared to the PB360. The PB360 is a great radio, but lugging it around can get tiresome.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Compared to the PB360. The PB360 is a great radio, but lugging it around can get tiresome.

I am sure it is. I might interested in get a PB360 later on. I am happy with PB120.

I forgot I used my GLM 20 65ft Laser Measure to measure on areas in my basement. It was really handy for this task.

Greg

madman_us
    Pro
    Palm Springs, CA

I used my GSA18V-83 – 18V compact recip saw to cut ABS pipes

"If you're going to do something, do it right the first time"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instagram
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Palm Springs, CA

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I did use my ccs180 today to trim a little filler piece of trim.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I did use my ccs180 today to trim a little filler piece of trim.

Another great tool from Bosch. Solidly built.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Blower and drill , been slow for the Bosch tools lately
    This glass blowing work is pretty darn boring

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V10… Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.031 seconds