dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

This topic contains 236 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  cmeyer25 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 237 total)
  • Author

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I used a good assortment from the ‘Blue Army’ today for a change. A bunch of drills including my SDS-Plus Bulldog rotary hammer to drill some 1/2 inch Tapcons into a concrete pad for affixing some baseplates as I started the framing for a lean to shed. Also went and used my Bosch blower with its hole clearing attachment to clear out the silica in the holes I drilled for the first time. Worked like a charm!

That’s a great little feature on the blower, I know it’s good for holes in the concrete wall, you said it works good on the floor holes also.
    Nice to see, and good feedback 👍

I’ve used that same attachment for deep holes in wood too, and it works great. It’s such a well thought out tool.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I used a good assortment from the ‘Blue Army’ today for a change. A bunch of drills including my SDS-Plus Bulldog rotary hammer to drill some 1/2 inch Tapcons into a concrete pad for affixing some baseplates as I started the framing for a lean to shed. Also went and used my Bosch blower with its hole clearing attachment to clear out the silica in the holes I drilled for the first time. Worked like a charm!

That’s a great little feature on the blower, I know it’s good for holes in the concrete wall, you said it works good on the floor holes also.

It works great. You fiddle a bit getting the nozzle in the hole, but it is no biggee really.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I’ve used that same attachment for deep holes in wood too, and it works great. It’s such a well thought out tool.

I find using a vac for the dust in the holes works great because then I don’t have to breath the silica dust.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I had to dig out the IDH 182 to pull offf the front tire off my wife’s. It went flat over night.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

My hdh181 and OMT worked hard today cutting rafter tails to make room for a channel on the back of the facia that will allow the homeowner to run programmable LED lights to shine through the soffit vents.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had to dig out the IDH 182 to pull offf the front tire off my wife’s. It went flat over night.

That’s tough to wake up to. Glad a cordless tool made the repair easier.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

My hdh181 and OMT worked hard today cutting rafter tails to make room for a channel on the back of the facia that will allow the homeowner to run programmable LED lights to shine through the soffit vents.

That’s cool looking.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

Definitely cool looking. Nice work.

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all traces of doubt.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Nice to see, and good feedback

I find using a vac for the dust in the holes works great because then I don’t have to breath the silica dust.

You have me thinking though. Wonder if I can use the blowers hole blower attachment on my vac?

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

You have me thinking though. Wonder if I can use the blowers hole blower attachment on my vac?

Give it a try and let us know how it goes.
    Might be a good little trick

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

I can’t get it to easily fit in any manner with using some oddball spare vac fit parts I have on hand largely due to the little inner nubs for twist locking inside the connect fitting of the Bosch hose. I’m not using tape to do this, so I guess it’ll be blowing holes clean only for now.

Nothing I have on hand works either for connecting over top of the attachment rather than an inner fit.

Bosch should maybe consider making an accessory attachment so we can adapt the hole blowing attachment to our vacs if one wants to extract rather than blowing our holes clean.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

I can’t get it to easily fit in any manner with using some oddball spare vac fit parts I have on hand largely due to the little inner nubs for twist locking inside the connect fitting of the Bosch hose. I’m not using tape to do this, so I guess it’ll be blowing holes clean only for now.

Nothing I have on hand works either for connecting over top of the attachment rather than an inner fit.

Bosch should maybe consider making an accessory attachment so we can adapt the hole blowing attachment to our vacs if one wants to extract rather than blowing our holes clean.

Just use duct tape and anything is possible.

Dirty

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That’s tough to wake up to. Glad a cordless tool made the repair easier.

It is tough to wake up to this problem. It was tougher for my wife to be home with this problem. She had to wait till I got home from work to look after it. The cordless tool made the job so much easier.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Just use duct tape and anything is possible.

You can use duct tape on things other than ducts? Surely, you jest!

😅

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I used my 1250devs this morning to do a little finish sanding, and then my ps31 and 41 to hang some cork boards

Charlie

Instagram

Used the 18V jig saw and drill on the vanity build. I didn’t realise how low the batteries got and now I have 3 of them lined up for the charger.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    Listowel, ON

I used my 18v jiggy, too today. Made some nice clean cuts in the LVT.

It is better to remain silent and be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all traces of doubt.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Used the 18V jig saw and drill on the vanity build. I didn’t realise how low the batteries got and now I have 3 of them lined up for the charger.

That’s why I like a double charger. I pop 2 batteries in and they are charged in 35-40 minuets.

Dirty

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

That’s why I like a double charger. I pop 2 batteries in and they are charged in 35-40 minuets.

This is exactly why I don’t understand why they are not coming up with one , I know bla bla bla bigger and better batteries and so on lol , but still a double bay charger is great in my opinion

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Used my 18V jiggy, the Buldog SDS-Plus and Bosch Hammer Steel bits, both my GLI 1900 lumen LED lights with one of them on my big rotary laser’s 5/8ths threaded mount tripod working real late, my IWBH182 18V 1/2in impact driver to drive some 3/8ths 4 in Tapcons into concrete, and a host of other drills. Good day using my Bosch blue army troop members.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 237 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.243 seconds