dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,007 total)
  • Author
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The only tool I used today was my CCS180 to cut apart some pretty huge pallets (5’x8’) so I could transport them to the dump.

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Just my ps42 today. There was a faucet that needed tightening that had a couple of screws on the underside and a kick plate I removed .

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The only tool I used today was my CCS180 to cut apart some pretty huge pallets

I have used my CCS180 many times to cut apart shipping pallets. Comes in handy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

The only tool I used today was my CCS180 to cut apart some pretty huge pallets

I have used my CCS180 many times to cut apart shipping pallets. Comes in handy.

It definitely makes the job go quickly 🙂

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie

The only tool I used today was my CCS180 to cut apart some pretty huge pallets (5’x8’) so I could transport them to the dump.

That’s a big size. What did they hold?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

We had to repair and rehang some basketball hoops Friday. I used my Bosch Speed Clean bits to drill in the brick and block. They were a great dust free way to go.

monman1
    Pro

I used my Bosch 18v sawzall to cut out 13 door plates, thats 26 cuts in 2×4 flat on a 4 amp battery.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

Attachments:
    cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I had a bunch of sanding to do on my dresser this morning as well as two roundovers on the same nosing.

Charlie

Instagram

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I had a bunch of sanding to do on my dresser this morning as well as two roundovers on the same nosing.

That dresser looks to be coming right a long. Nice work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

We had to repair and rehang some basketball hoops Friday. I used my Bosch Speed Clean bits to drill in the brick and block. They were a great dust free way to go.

Wow, that’s clean! I’m getting really intrigued on adding these bits to my accessories now.

But show how/where it sucks the debris from what is that hollow core bit. What’s that element that allows that beyond it’s hollow core? How does it get extricated from that hollow core drill bit? Or have I conceived all this completely wrong?

I used my Bosch 18v sawzall to cut out 13 door plates, thats 26 cuts in 2×4 flat on a 4 amp battery.

Nice , was the battery dead after or was there any juice left

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

That’s a big size. What did they hold?

It was a delivery of round folding tables – 72” diameter each.

Charlie

Instagram

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Wow, that’s clean! I’m getting really intrigued on adding these bits to my accessories now.

But show how/where it sucks the debris from what is that hollow core bit. What’s that element that allows that beyond it’s hollow core? How does it get extricated from that hollow core drill bit? Or have I conceived all this completely wrong?

I will have to take some more photo’s when I get back and post them.

Basically there are small holes in the tip that pull the dust from right by the cutters and there is a fitting on the bit that pulls the dust from the hollow core.

I was talking to a friend that does machining and he found it interesting that they are using this for dust extraction, because in their industry, they have been using similar bits, for years, to inject oil into holes they drill in metal to clear cuttings. Same concept but in reverse.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Wow ,,that’s impressive.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We had to repair and rehang some basketball hoops Friday. I used my Bosch Speed Clean bits to drill in the brick and block.

I was talking to a friend that does machining and he found it interesting that they are using this for dust extraction, because in their industry, they have been using similar bits, for years, to inject oil into holes they drill in metal to clear cuttings. Same concept but in reverse.

Interesting I was familiar with the bits that injected oil but ha no idea the dust extraction bits were the same deal only in reverse.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I put a bunch of round overs on drawer fronts this morning with my Colt after cutting the fronts to final size with my table saw and glide.

Also cut a pallet apart with my multigrip recip.

Charlie

Instagram

monman1
    Pro

Power just started to fade on the last cut, so not much power left in it.

Member since April 4, 2014

doer of all , master of none.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That was a lot of cuts on one battery.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That’s pretty good , cutting on the flat

Today I used the PS30 and PS40 plus my IDH182 and the hds182
    I used the IDH182 to tighten down a bushing lock , has to be torqued to 137 foot lbs
    The issue is the socket is a 3/4 drive
    So I used an adapter , unfortunately looses torque
    Regardless it did a decent job , I just used the torque wrench for the last little bit
    That’s my story and I’m sticking to it 😂

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

My 18V circular saw got a workout today, however it’s days of constant use might be numbered now that I’ve tried some 7-1/4 offerings from the yellow brand.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 1,007 total)
  • The topic ‘V10… Today I used my Bosch…’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.028 seconds