dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

This topic contains 673 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 2 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 674 total)
  • Author

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Today I used my 18V Blower while doing leaves. I did find out how fast the batteries dies while using it.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Used the IDH183 and the jigsaw, making a couple of shelves in the pool shed
    Plus my 18 volt blower , and had the PB360 playing in the background

Doobie
    Pro

Used both my 18V blowers as well today doin some yard work. Gonna be using them lots over the next month or so til the leaves are all done.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Used both my 18V blowers as well today doin some yard work. Gonna be using them lots over the next month or so til the leaves are all done.

Using 2 blowers at the same time must be a sight to see. A blower in each hand..

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Plus my 18 volt blower

Used both my 18V blowers as well today doin some yard work.

The 18V blower is a popular tool this time of year for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Plus my 18 volt blower

Used both my 18V blowers as well today doin some yard work.

The 18V blower is a popular tool this time of year for sure.

Definitely a great little addition, I used it Saturday afternoon cleaning up at the stables, blowing all the sawdust off myself and tools before I reload the truck back up.
    Works great.

Doobie
    Pro

Using 2 blowers at the same time must be a sight to see. A blower in each hand..

Using two really makes a difference with getting the leaves out of corners and tight places.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

blowing all the sawdust off myself and tools before I reload the truck back up.
    Works great.

This is a great little tip. One I need to remember.

Greg

I am jealous I don’t have one, but I truly wish Bosch’s outdoor tool line was more available in Canada, I really watch to have only one outdoor cordless battery set …

Will

Doobie
    Pro

I am jealous I don’t have one, but I truly wish Bosch’s outdoor tool line was more available in Canada, I really watch to have only one outdoor cordless battery set …

That was the primary reason I actually finally jumped on the Makita cordless bandwagon earlier this year. Needed a new weed whacker and since then also bought a host of other Makita 18V gardening equipment. Other than the little Bosch blower, Bosch offers diddly in outdoor gardening stuff.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

That was the primary reason I actually finally jumped on the Makita cordless bandwagon earlier this year. Needed a new weed whacker and since then also bought a host of other Makita 18V gardening equipment. Other than the little Bosch blower, Bosch offers diddly in outdoor gardening stuff.

There some homeowner/DIY guys like to stay with one battery platform. I was one of those guys. I found it pretty much impossible to do this. If I wanted tools that suit my needs.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

There some homeowner/DIY guys like to stay with one battery platform. I was one of those guys. I found it pretty much impossible to do this. If I wanted tools that suit my needs.

It is really hard to stay with one battery platform. So many tools, new ones coming out all the time and one manufacturer does not have everythjng although Makita and Milwaukee come close.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I was working all day yesterday on a job site with my blue tools. OMT, cordless everything else – saw, jigsaw, hdh181, idh182, FL12, and Blaze laser measure. I was creating a solution to get LED lights up behind the facia behind the gutter on my friend’s house and it was a lot of work. But we got a 15’ test section up and he lit it up last night and it worked – so we’ll be moving forward with the design when I get another day next week.

This first picture is the track and cleat system I came up with so he’ll be able to pull the light strip out to work on it if anything ever breaks or has any issues without having to take the gutter back down.

Charlie

Instagram

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Today I used my mr23, cordless jigsaw, colt, hdh181, OMT and 1250devs sanders and my ps42.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro

I used a good assortment from the ‘Blue Army’ today for a change. A bunch of drills including my SDS-Plus Bulldog rotary hammer to drill some 1/2 inch Tapcons into a concrete pad for affixing some baseplates as I started the framing for a lean to shed. Also went and used my Bosch blower with its hole clearing attachment to clear out the silica in the holes I drilled for the first time. Worked like a charm!

hojo04
    Pro
    Burton, Michigan

I used my Bosch to achor down a couple led muti color light for Halloween decorations.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Used my hdh183 the PB360 and the blower, cleaned out the garage, and put up some brackets to hang some bikes up.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Today I used my 18V Blower while doing leaves. I did find out how fast the batteries dies while using it.

I was cleaning up doing dump runs and had the blower too. It’s great for cleaning up.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I was using my mr23 in my table a bunch this morning putting round overs on all the dilation charts and then my ps42 and FL12 for a bunch of little repairs I did for a client.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

I used a good assortment from the ‘Blue Army’ today for a change. A bunch of drills including my SDS-Plus Bulldog rotary hammer to drill some 1/2 inch Tapcons into a concrete pad for affixing some baseplates as I started the framing for a lean to shed. Also went and used my Bosch blower with its hole clearing attachment to clear out the silica in the holes I drilled for the first time. Worked like a charm!

That’s a great little feature on the blower, I know it’s good for holes in the concrete wall, you said it works good on the floor holes also.
    Nice to see, and good feedback 👍

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 674 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 0.987 seconds