dcsimg

V10… Today I used my Bosch…

This topic contains 177 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  GTokley 1 day, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 178 total)
  • Author

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Here is the new thread. Let’s try and add as many in use photos as possible with this new thread!
    Here is the old one https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v9today-i-used-my-bosch/

Me I’m rocking the Powerbox 360 in the shop while building some cabinets.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Awesome, thanks @ronw

I spent the day with a variety of blue tools. First my ps42 and colt making a circle jig to make circles with.

Next I used my ccs180 and blaze laser measure cutting and measuring soffit (so much easier than a tape measure for those high, long runs)

I also used my ps41 and ccs180 at work removing a door I’m cutting into a half door for a daycare bathroom.

Charlie

Instagram

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I don’t want a second one, but the F12 I would. That magnetic base and clip-on system make the F12 stand apart in certain situations.

Kevin.

I have been wanting a second or maybe a third of the FL12. Your are right about the magnetic base and the clip on system. Nice features for sure.

Greg

instagram.com/gregtokley/

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Are you streaming some music or a pod cast through your pad thingy, catching it over wifi? I’ve yet to have a pad thingy.. but have looked at them and just get confused. I like to read news at night before I go to sleep but my phone is so small. I’ve been thinking about a pad thingy.

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Are you streaming some music or a pod cast through your pad thingy, catching it over wifi? I’ve yet to have a pad thingy.. but have looked at them and just get confused. I like to read news at night before I go to sleep but my phone is so small. I’ve been thinking about a pad thingy.

I use it to stream music. I can’t pick up the station I like to listen to while in the shop. And my PB360 is not the newer blue tooth model.
    I do like to sit in my recliner with my iPad to look at stuff.

Ron

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I use it to stream music. I can’t pick up the station I like to listen to while in the shop. And my PB360 is not the newer blue tooth model.

That is nice you can stream music while in your shop. That is something I have never done.

Greg

TopNotch
    Pro
    elmwood park, NJ

I used my portable electric planer. I think its on its last leg after years of service. I will be looking for another Bosch!

Working Pro since 1993

Tom M

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

Colt, ps42, table saw, cordless jigsaw, and hdh181. All this morning working on my commission project.

Also, it was cold, lol.

The last picture was actually from this afternoon at work where I was making a groove for the cap on the half door I’m making.

Charlie

Instagram

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Used my Bosch jacket this morning, and the typical Bosch blue today, PS30 and PS40

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I used my portable electric planer. I think its on its last leg after years of service. I will be looking for another Bosch!

Nice you got good use out the planer. I want the Bosch 12V planer myself.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Used my Bosch jacket this morning

Sure glad it’s not that cold here.

Ron

The 1250DEVS sander, with it’s variable speed, helped take some rust bubbles off the car today. I shot it with some etching primer for now. It doesn’t look great, but it looks better than a rust bubble.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

Save ur money and just get a Samsung tablet. Way cheaper and they work fine. Apple is overrated and overpriced imo.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Recp saw, jigsaw and the circular saw, plus a few other drills yesterday,

@ronw I know what you mean Ron , I’m definitely not looking forward to another winter,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Used my Bosch jacket this morning, and the typical Bosch blue today, PS30 and PS40

I’m getting ready to break out my Bosch heated jacket as well.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Pro
    Holladay, Tn

Save ur money and just get a Samsung tablet. Way cheaper and they work fine. Apple is overrated and overpriced imo.

Yes Apple is over priced. But I do like the way my iPhone and iPad link together automatically. If it’s on one its on both.

Ron

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Save ur money and just get a Samsung tablet. Way cheaper and they work fine.

I would agree I have a Samsung Tablet it works great and much cheaper. I have had mine for 6 years with no issues. We also have 2 Acer tablets for my girls. They have been great also. They were cheaper then my Samsung. Money well spent on them ones.

Greg

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

Yes Apple is over priced. But I do like the way my iPhone and iPad link together automatically. If it’s on one its on both.

That’s what I liked about my blackberry smartphone and blackberry playbook,

But I think in today’s technology most can do that.
    I just got the Google pixel phone, and it does pretty much everything linking and all that techie stuff
    I really feel left behind sometime with this technology stuff

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I got to spend a couple hours out in the shop this morning and so I put a small roundover on some pieces I’m working on with my mr23, then started on more pegboard wall for that same restaurant. I broke the sheet down with my cordless saw and then started drilling holes with my hdh181.

Charlie

Instagram

Doobie
    Pro
    Ajax, ON

That’s what I liked about my blackberry smartphone and blackberry playbook,

But I think in today’s technology most can do that.
    I just got the Google pixel phone, and it does pretty much everything linking and all that techie stuff
    I really feel left behind sometime with this technology stuff

I moved to Google for a lot of productivity stuff from Microsoft based stuff a few years ago now. Started with G Chrome about 10 years ago and now I hardly use any MS software any longer other than their windows operating system MS Word and Excel, that’s about it.

Kevin.

Wannabee pro.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 178 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

queries. 1.835 seconds