dcsimg

V-10 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 16 posts - 981 through 996 (of 996 total)
  • Author
    DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Is this your first foray into the L-boxx world Julian? Congrats.

Yes sir it is! They are pretty cool. I already am filling them up….so I’m gonna need more!

That great. Glad you got to cash in. I hope this might bring you back more often.

Doobie

Is this your first foray into the L-boxx world Julian? Congrats.

Yes sir it is! They are pretty cool. I already am filling them up….so I’m gonna need more!

That great. Glad you got to cash in. I hope this might bring you back more often.

Ditto to that! 🙂

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My new PB has shipped. Should be here this week. 🙂

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

Fixed it buddy!! lol

Thanks for posting up the pictures.
    Nice assortment of BOXX’s, Doesn’t take long to fill them up. I know I need a few more, eventually.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it Dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

Brian congrats on your box. Always nice to get a box from BTP.

Thank you Bill

@CrpntrFeak
    congrats that’s a nice haul, I am looking at the same set up that you mentioned to Dabbs for the 3D the open deep drawer and the smaller 53-12
    Very nice.

@roninohio
    thanks Ron,

@crotalusco
    , thanks, how are you doing, how are all your tools holding up.

@58Chev
    thank you Frank

@RonW
    thanks Ron, since I saw your job at the dealership and you used the back butter buddy, like you said for the piggys, it’s a good deal, I have a couple of tile jobs coming up, and they are 12 x 18 and 12 x 24 inches, so this should help

Oooo I just got a UPS notice for a delivery on Friday, Yippee!! to be continued

Haha now I’m going to have to wait, or look into it lol.
    Anxiously waiting

@theamcguy
    excellent Bill, looking forward to seeing your new power box.
    I forgot, do you have any other of the other models.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I got a box,

Congrats, Brian. Good score.

Got a couple boxes that had Boxxes in them. Lol. Got the 3d boxx, 2 l2 boxxes, a l4 boxx, and the cart. Really looking forward to put them through their paces. This will be my set up when hanging and trimming doors, baseboards, crown, and anything having to do with trim.

Nice haul of Boxxes! Bet they will fill up fast.

Got my 1617 Router! Thanks Jim and BTP!!!!

Very nice, Eric. Do you have room for it in your shop? LOL

Oooo I just got a UPS notice for a delivery on Friday, Yippee!! to be continued

Hurry Friday.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got my 1617 Router! Thanks Jim and BTP!!!!

Congrats on the box MM.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@smallerstick thank you Peter,

@Montreal_Medic
    congrats on your box Eric.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Fixed it buddy!! lol

Thanks for posting up the pictures.
    Nice assortment of BOXX’s, Doesn’t take long to fill them up. I know I need a few more, eventually.

Oh yah I could already use a few more, however I need to build a cart with shelving for them. Or a wall mounted shelving unit for them.

jim_hunt17
    Pro
    Milwaukee, WI

My new jig saw will be here tomorrow! So excited…Jim was busy getting these orders out last week and this week!!!

Jim H.
    Milwaukee, WI

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

You have been waiting a while for that jig saw. I know you can’t wait.
    Put my order in but haven’t heard anything yet. I’m sure Jim is busy .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got a couple boxes that had Boxxes in them. Lol. Got the 3d boxx, 2 l2 boxxes, a l4 boxx, and the cart. Really looking forward to put them through their paces. This will be my set up when hanging and trimming doors, baseboards, crown, and anything having to do with trim.

Just wanting a say a great big thank you to Bosch, Be The Pro (mods and staff), and Jim!!! What a great place!

Ohhhh those are sooo perty when they’re new, Now ya need a couple Irack drawers for that 3D

Yes they are! I’m going to get the deep open drawer (LST92-OD) and the i-Boxx53-12 to go inside.

Sounds good, I went with two of the 72-10’s in mine. I like having the clear lids to see what’s inside and to keep the dust out

I was thinking of the same setup but this will roll around with me and I will be using the open drawer for my tools that go in and out of the tool box a lot. Like my glue and miter clips. So I didn’t want a lid getting in the way if that.

I even ordered up 3 extra 72-10’s for using by themselves, They’re great for electrical connectors, wire, crimp pliers, test light etc. I keep one in my boat and my enclosed toy hauler trailer

My new jig saw will be here tomorrow! So excited…Jim was busy getting these orders out last week and this week!!!

I’m anxious for you Jim. Will you be putting it to use soon. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts,
    I know Sven likes his.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

@dabbs or @ChadM or @thedude306 please close this one and here’s the new thread..,
    http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-11-i-got-a-box/#post-427320

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Jezzzz we usually wait till the thread breaks before we reopen it???

Viewing 16 posts - 981 through 996 (of 996 total)
  • The topic ‘V-10 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.790 seconds