dcsimg

V-10 I GOT A BOX

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 996 total)
  • Author
    Doobie

Bosch does not yet have a 12v impact driver in a brushless version. I wonder why?

I think they do, it’s just sim0ly NAINA to date.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

What is the part number of the tray you have the FL12 and PS22 in?

Eric, the pn for that is 6.082.850.4HU

Nice sore SS. It’s really nice how the driver fits in the L-Boxx that comes with the 12 starter kit.

Thanks, Dirty, it makes a very nice setup.

@smallerstick oh man Peter that is one sweet redemption, congrats buddy. Enjoy the tools.

Thanks Brian, it will be getting a good workout here.

Ditto on that thought. The PS32 sure appeals to me too. How many points @smallerstick. I redeemed for the PS22 and really like it a lot.

Doing the math on the points it works out to 53,500. A really good deal!

Congrats on the BOXX’s, Gonna have to put the PS32 on my wish list.

It was a no brainer for me. My old B&D is very tired, also heavy, slow and lacking in power. It’s going to the scrap pile very soon.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bosch does not yet have a 12v impact driver in a brushless version. I wonder why?

You could say that about many of their tools. It’s got to be hurting them in sales, with professionals. As a contractor, Bosch didn’t even get a consideration from me when I upgraded my cordless stuff a couple of years ago, sadly, with their lack of brushless stuff available. If I were doing it today, that would still be the case.

You could say that about many of their tools. It’s got to be hurting them in sales, with professionals.

Its not an engineering problem though, since it is already out in Europe. And if product/marketing hasnt released it, it cant be that big of a hit on their sales.

Really, Bosch 12v is almost nonexistent in stores.

Seems like the “comparatively” basic DDB181 drill is the main seller, at about $100 with two 1.5ah batteries. Often, its the only batter powered Bosch tool in stores

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I think it has to do with the Americans love of more power. Side by side most Americans will pick the 18V tool over the 12V almost every time. I agree the Bosch 12V line is fantastic, but most guys will never know about it.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Which stores though? I find they have a decent amount of 12V at Lowes.

Which stores though? I find they have a decent amount of 12V at Lowes.

No lowes in Quebec

Minimal Bosch ar HD
    PS31 at Rona, some 18v
    Same at Reno Depot
    12v jacket and DDB181 at CT

Lots of corded choices at entry level
    No lboxxes anywhere – still never seen one in person besides my own

Doobie

No lboxxes anywhere – still never seen one in person besides my own

Those I’ve not seen at Lowes or Rona.

Lots of corded choices at entry level

Lowes has more than just entry level, but not the real big Rotary hammers. Just up to the SDS+ size.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Got notification my Bosch concrete cup is going to be delivered Monday. Looking forward to using this beast even if it means lots of dust.

A Working Pro since 2004

redwood
    Pro

As discussed many times, Bosch cordless is at a disadvantage due to their lack of extensive product line and visibility here in North America.

That said, I do really like the products that they do have and I have been able to obtain.

Also mentioned many times, I would love to know the reasoning behind not bringing some of their existing stuff here in a timely matter.

Mark E.

Pioneer, CA

Working Pro 1972 - 2015
    Member since Jan 22, 2013
    www.creative-redwood-designs.com

I think it has to do with the Americans love of more power. Side by side most Americans will pick the 18V tool over the 12V almost every time. I agree the Bosch 12V line is fantastic, but most guys will never know about it.

You could say that about many of their tools. It’s got to be hurting them in sales, with professionals.

Its not an engineering problem though, since it is already out in Europe. And if product/marketing hasnt released it, it cant be that big of a hit on their sales.

Seems like the “comparatively” basic DDB181 drill is the main seller, at about $100 with two 1.5ah batteries. Often, its the only batter powered Bosch tool in stores

Yes, I have said it before, it has the cheaper battery pack’s, they must be new and I assume lower quality, they are all black no red bottom underneath.
    I remember the first lithium 1.5 or 1.3 amp pack’s had the red heat dispensing bottom

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got notification my Bosch concrete cup is going to be delivered Monday. Looking forward to using this beast even if it means lots of dust.

That sounds great.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Jim let me know the Power Box radio I ordered was no longer available… 🙁 but then he said they would send the new model in its place as it is now on the list!! 🙂 🙂

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Doobie

Jim let me know the Power Box radio I ordered was no longer available… :( but then he said they would send the new model in its place as it is now on the list!! :) :)

Don’t jump for joy too fast Andrew. They removed some features on the new one as well. Dabbs does a good rundown of that here in this post.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-power-box-360-v2-0/page/16/#post-400152

SamM
    Pro
    Halifax, NS

I just got an Lb0xx4. Got it for my Dewalt cordless circular saw (6 1/2″ 20v max), But its too big a box.
    Now I gotta figure out what to do with it.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

I don’t think I have ever been so excited about a consumable! I picked up the Bosch DC510 concrete cup for the 5″ grinder from the UPS ACCESS POINT.
    I wanted to say thanks to Bosch and BTP Staff/Members. This site has given me so much towards my skills in my trade and really made it fun to get on the cutting edge with all the content posted by such great members.

A Working Pro since 2004

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

PI_Woodworker wrote:
    58Chev wrote:
    Gonna have to put the PS32 on my wish list.
    Ditto on that thought. The PS32 sure appeals to me too. How many points @smallerstick. I redeemed for the PS22 and really like it a lot.
    I believe it was 79k points when I redeemed for it.

Thanks r-ice! That would give me 2 of the trio of 12v drivers in the Bosch line in a brushless model. Bosch does not yet have a 12v impact driver in a brushless version. I wonder why?

It’s currently NAINA…of course!

http://toolguyd.com/bosch-12v-brushless-impact-driver-wrench-sneak-peek/

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Jim let me know the Power Box radio I ordered was no longer available… :( but then he said they would send the new model in its place as it is now on the list!! :) :)

Don’t jump for joy too fast Andrew. They removed some features on the new one as well. Dabbs does a good rundown of that here in this post.

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/bosch-power-box-360-v2-0/page/16/#post-400152

Thanks @Doobie I went and checked it out. I am much happier with the app and bluetooth of the newer model. Still stoked that is the one I am going to get!

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

58Chev
    Pro
    Etobicoke, ON

I don’t think I have ever been so excited about a consumable! I picked up the Bosch DC510 concrete cup for the 5″ grinder from the UPS ACCESS POINT.
    I wanted to say thanks to Bosch and BTP Staff/Members. This site has given me so much towards my skills in my trade and really made it fun to get on the cutting edge with all the content posted by such great members.

@utopia78
    Chris,
    Congrats on the new cup. I’m sure you will put it through a battery of tests.

“If you don’t pass on the knowledge you have to others, it dies with you”
    — Glenn Botting

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man that hit the market fast. Congrats Andrew.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 996 total)
  • The topic ‘V-10 I GOT A BOX’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.519 seconds