dcsimg

V10.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,076 total)
  • Author
    kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Ended up working a 12 hour day yesterday finishing up some underground plumbing so they could start to prepare for final grade today. Haven’t worked that hard in a while. The site was pretty tight so most of the back filling was done via wheelbarrow. Luckily I work with some pretty good guys because it was a damn tough day, I’m pretty sore today.

cranbrook2
    Pro
    Belgrave, Ontario , Canada

I didn’t get much work done today but my kids and grandkids came to visit again .It was a great day to spend with my family and have a bbq .

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

. Had a tooth break Wed. and left at lunch to due to the pain and to find a dentist.

My gawd man teeth just don’t break,, how did you break the tooth??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Ended up working a 12 hour day yesterday finishing up some underground plumbing so they could start to prepare for final grade today. Haven’t worked that hard in a while. The site was pretty tight so most of the back filling was done via wheelbarrow. Luckily I work with some pretty good guys because it was a damn tough day, I’m pretty sore today.

Sounds like today is a good day to rest up!

A Working Pro since 2004

Doobie

Sounds like a tough one for sure Kyle. Hope you can rest Sunday to recover.

I didn’t get much work done today but my kids and grandkids came to visit again .It was a great day to spend with my family and have a bbq .

Nice way to spend a Saturday. What was on the ‘Q?

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Off to the Dr today, hard to shake this mofo.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Good idea, maybe you can get some better meds. Loads of sleep and water usually does the trick for me.

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Did the sleep, slept so much the past two days and I just want to sleep more. Some meds is a good idea.

A Working Pro since 2004

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

Did the sleep, slept so much the past two days and I just want to sleep more. Some meds is a good idea.

Have you tried the Tylenol cold and sinus for nights. When I’m down with the cold or flu I take this to ensure good night’s rest. Usually 3 to 4 days and I’m in a better condition.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Good looking group you got there John. Nothing better than spending time with your family!

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

. Had a tooth break Wed. and left at lunch to due to the pain and to find a dentist.

My gawd man teeth just don’t break,, how did you break the tooth??

Haven’t been to a dentist in 3 or 4+ years and a cavity down between 2 teeth got really bad. A piece of soft diced chicken in a buffalo chicken wrap did it in.

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

I’m off to the hospital later this evening. This time for a sleep study. None of these Dr.s can figure out why I keep going into A-fib, so want to see if there’s something going on while I’m asleep that triggers it.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I’m off to the hospital later this evening. This time for a sleep study. None of these Dr.s can figure out why I keep going into A-fib, so want to see if there’s something going on while I’m asleep that triggers it.

Hopefully they get it figured out for you Sproky. We went through that with my mom for about 4 years before they finally got everything figured out and got her on the right combo of meds.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

jaydee
    Pro
    Spencer, Ma., happy 2015

More office work,,,, trying to get caught up.

Doobie

More office work,,,, trying to get caught up.

Same here. Wife is breathing down my neck to get more projects back on the go.

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

today was a day off so I surprised my wife with a visit to the oshawa rib fest!! the beef ribs were great but the pork ribs were terrible .

TimelessQuality
    Pro
    Central America, (Kansas)

Started trimming a couple trees, and ended up 6 hrs later and about 8 trailer loads… Almost missed football!

--Steve

Dustincoc
    Pro
    Madrid, NY

Spent a good part of the afternoon in the shop. Got the lathe base painted and put the parts back on. Also got the first paint on the lettering. Planning on spraying over it with the blue and wiping off the letters as I’m not getting crisp edges like I would like.

Also got the Plumb adze re-profiled. The previous owner had sharpened it backwards, I’m guessing he thought it was a grub hoe.

Plenty of good steel left to re-profile

Shop Blog: http://ravenbarsrepair.tumblr.com/
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz498FKw9LF1awJsKIqhoxQ

Warren6810
    Akron, OH

Got all of my pages printed for the zoning department tomorrow. I think total there is 150 pages. Crazy.

Got all of my pages printed for the zoning department tomorrow. I think total there is 150 pages. Crazy.

Holy Crap!!! What the hell is all the paperwork for @Warren6810?

I have had to apply for zoning variances before but it was like 3-4 pages of info.

Andrew

A Working Pro since 1995!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Viewing 20 posts - 981 through 1,000 (of 1,076 total)
  • The topic ‘V10.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.633 seconds