dcsimg

V10.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?

This topic contains 1,075 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,076 total)
  • Author

svensshutters
    Pro
    Colorado Springs, CO

Here’s the new WDUDITS thread. Old one can be found here:

http://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v9-0-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

10 already!

Took the weekend off. Took the family to a deer/other animals driving zoo about an hour and a half away. For Montreal/Ottawa BTP members, went to Omega park in Montebello.

Nice time was had by all.

Cleaned up the garage, had people over for a BBQ

Good weekend all around.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

went from this:
    IMG_2897 by Brad Taylor[/url], on Flickr

To this:
    Untitled by Brad Taylor[/url], on Flickr

Still lots to do but it’s getting better.

Brad T
    Self employed Pro since 2014!!

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

@thedude306 looking good Brad , lots of work to do, nice table , looks like the one from a member here ?

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Yup, that’s OverAnalyze’s table. I might sound like a broken record but it’s now a must have in my shop and on the jobsite. Works GREAT

Brad T

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Pro
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

big change Brad, I wish I could get that much done in a weekend.

Anonymous

went from this:
    IMG_2897 by Brad Taylor[/url], on Flickr

To this:
    Untitled by Brad Taylor[/url], on Flickr

Still lots to do but it’s getting better.

Wowwy, It looks like you’ve got the great Bosch workbench there too

Boschmanbrian
    Pro
    Montreal , QC, Canada

<P>Yup, that’s OverAnalyze’s table. I might sound like a broken record but it’s now a must have in my shop and on the jobsite. Works GREAT </P>

I know I bought his plans , just have to find time to build it, looks great. right now my garage is full bathroom vanities and tiles and a desk plus a kinda book shelf being all reworked and built for our house renos I am trying to get done. could realy use the extra work table for stuff .

is that the place next to your home build ? our did you build the work shop also.

thedude306
    Foam Lake, SK

Wowwy, It looks like you’ve got the great Bosch workbench there too

Yup, it was a beast to move, but it made it. Just need to get it cleared off!! the Dewalt and sander is resting on it but I am in process of building a flip stand for it.

is that the place next to your home build ? our did you build the work shop also.

Home build on hold until spring. This is the house we bought in town until we get the build done. Detached garage that I’m sheeting and insulating for my wood shop.

Brad T

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Installing a bunch of people traps today, making good use of my bosch sawzall.

Anonymous

Installing a bunch of people traps today

That sounds kind of Jeffrey Dahmer-ish. 🙂

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Installing a bunch of people traps today

That sounds kind of Jeffrey Dahmer-ish. :)

Haha damn auto correct got me again. I am installing p traps today, not people traps.

Anonymous

Back to the rodent-infested, semi-abandoned camps again.

One of them got spray insulated since I was last there, so at least that’ll clean it up a bit for working.

asevereid
    Pro
    Kamloops, BC

So far I’ve finished staining and clear coating some baseboard for cutting later, built a small jamb assembly and door to match (mdf), painting that in a few minutes, touched up some Stain, and had a snack.
    Now, back to it. Gotta paint and go make a cut list.

Lurking Hit and Run poster.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

The guy I hired Friday did finally show up…a half hour late. I was just going to send him packing but, to be honest, roofing by yourself sucks so I let him stay. We got a good bit done until rain moved in around 1:30; got everything wrapped up and headed home.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

r-ice
    Pro
    Durham region, ON

The guy I hired Friday did finally show up…a half hour late. I was just going to send him packing but, to be honest, roofing by yourself sucks so I let him stay. We got a good bit done until rain moved in around 1:30; got everything wrapped up and headed home.

you’d think being given a job, you’d be there early and ready to work. How was his work ethic through out the day?

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

you’d think being given a job, you’d be there early and ready to work. How was his work ethic through out the day?

Not bad…He worked pretty steady, started messing with his phone for a minute until I told the phone needs to stay in his car or his pocket until breaktime..

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Warren6810
    Pro
    Akron, OH

Finished up some basement framing, a little exterior trim and a little misc framing.

Not bad…He worked pretty steady, started messing with his phone for a minute until I told the phone needs to stay in his car or his pocket until breaktime..

Sounds like he needs some break-in training. Hope he works out for you @chadm. I know its frustrating.

jponto07
    Bloomington, IN

I started a garage loft project today. It’s essentially a deck in a garage. The clients are lucky enough to have 11′ ceilings and wanted some additional storage, so this is what we are doing. It is 7′ deep and 17′ long.

Doing a quick 3hr job tomorrow morning, then back to the loft.

Don’t mind the stringer! It’s just tossed up there!

Jon P.
    Timber Carpentry & Construction
    https://www.facebook.com/timbercarpentry/
    Instagram

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,076 total)

The topic ‘V10.0 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.

queries. 1.008 seconds