dcsimg

V-40 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 1,755 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Are any posts coming through in this forum?

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Delivered the son’s bedside tables with a few modifications.

He was pleased with the results.

tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7

Hopefully the link above works.

That’s great , I’m sure he loved them , and unfortunately it didn’t work for me

Are any posts coming through in this forum?

I believe they are , I saw your last post , but unfortunately the link didn’t work for me 🤷‍♂️

MTRoads
    Pro

tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7

Looks like I did something wrong with the link, let me go back and see if I can edit it. I selected the “URL” object from the toolbar.

Stan

MTRoads
    Pro

tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7

Try again when you have a chance, I believe the link is fixed now.

Stan

tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7

Unfortunately it’s still not working , I get a code saying 404 something went wrong , not ava
    ilable.

This is what I’m getting

MTRoads
    Pro

tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7

Unfortunately it’s still not working , I get a code saying 404 something went wrong , not ava

ilable.

This is what I’m getting

Moved the video to another location, will have to see if that helps make it ‘viewable’.

Stan

tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7

ilable.

This is what I’m getting

Moved the video to another location, will have to see if that helps make it ‘viewable’.

👌 Perfect , they came out beautiful , ps love your little pooch ❤️

MTRoads
    Pro

@Boschmanbrian, Thanks much. The pup is Willow, our ‘supposedly a Rat Terrier – but nobody knows for sure’ mutt. 🙂

Drawers on this project took me the longest, to figure out the locking mechanism to marry the lower drawer to the upper drawer and being easy to release so only the lower drawer pulled out.

Stan

@Boschmanbrian, Thanks much. The pup is Willow, our ‘supposedly a Rat Terrier – but nobody knows for sure’ mutt. 🙂

Drawers on this project took me the longest, to figure out the locking mechanism to marry the lower drawer to the upper drawer and being easy to release so only the lower drawer pulled out.

No prob , we also have a little coated/hairless american terrier , we got her from the SPCA , rescue dog , great great little dog ❤️

Yeah I remember you working on those hidden drawers ,
    Keep up the great projects 👌
    Thanks for sharing , always nice to see the finish project

MTRoads
    Pro

In case the previous links that did not work are confusing things, here is the working link for the hidden drawer bedside tables:

Stan

In case the previous links that did not work are confusing things, here is the working link for the hidden drawer bedside tables:

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”bedside tables with storage compartment.” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/7EWAhxdAZik?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Man I gotta say Stan that twist knob is wicked , very nice work 👍👌

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I took a 2 1/2 hour drive and picked up a bit of cedar.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that is a slick design. Very nice work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro

Man that is a slick design. Very nice work.

@theamcguy
    & @Boschmanbrian,
    Thanks again. It was a fun project (and now appears I will be making more at a later date). As mentioned, the drawer lock thing was the hardest part for me to figure out – and any future builds will probably have a different, and hopefully better, design.

Stan

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I took a 2 1/2 hour drive and picked up a bit of cedar.

That’s nice looking bunch of cedar lumber. Does this have a good supply of cedar lumber?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

<figure class=”oe-video-container”>

<iframe loading=”lazy” title=”bedside tables with storage compartment.” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/7EWAhxdAZik?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&#8221; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=”” name=”fitvid0″></iframe>

</figure>

Wow they look great. Nice work. Nice feature with twist lock mechanism. I can’t I have saw this before.

Greg

Bought a new gazebo for the backyard , the other one is about 16 years old , the bottom plates are kinda rusty and not very sturdy anymore , that and besides the fact that we use to have to replace the cover every 3 years , and at 325 , decided to buy a new one ,
    Now I have to take apart the older one and I’m sure once I put it to the curb it will be picked up quickly

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Bought a new gazebo for the backyard , the other one is about 16 years old , the bottom plates are kinda rusty and not very sturdy anymore , that and besides the fact that we use to have to replace the cover every 3 years , and at 325 , decided to buy a new one ,

Now I have to take apart the older one and I’m sure once I put it to the curb it will be picked up quickly

What no picture. I guess it didn’t happen. Isn’t this what they say?

Those gazebo’s with covers are a pita. Every 2 or 3 years we would buy a new gazebo. Are last gazebo had the plastic type panels. We had it for over 5 years with no issues. I decided not to take it now and move it too our a new home. I sold it too our new tenant. If we decide go with another gazebo I will just build one.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

@GTokley Yes. I think it’s about all he cuts.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,581 through 1,600 (of 1,755 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.613 seconds