dcsimg

V-40 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 2,489 total)
  • Author

What a busy day , took the Christmas lights down from I front of the house , then started preparing to open the pool , which I got done , then changed the tires on both cars , and even cleaning up the pool shed ,
    Blew off the driveway also ,
    Now I’m friggin exhausted lol , tylenol and a few glasses of wine 🥱🍷

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What a busy day , took the Christmas lights down from I front of the house

Guess you waited for better weather. Putting up Christmas lights is fun, taking them down not so much.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

What a busy day , took the Christmas lights down from I front of the house

Guess you waited for better weather. Putting up Christmas lights is fun, taking them down not so much.

Hahaha yeah , that plus the fact I’ve been slightly busier than usual.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

set up a big table in the garage to put a shirt load of things to sell next month at the garage sale ,

Since you are selling your tools from work. Is this a sign you are Retiring? Also are you guys allowed to have garage sales right now?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

set up a big table in the garage to put a shirt load of things to sell next month at the garage sale ,

Since you are selling your tools from work. Is this a sign you are Retiring? Also are you guys allowed to have garage sales right now?

I’m actually keeping my tools from work , I’ll be selling the tool’s I’ve been using for at home ,
    I was thinking about retirement this year , but decided to maybe just maybe not sure yet about working a little longer
    Still up in the air

Just selling the tool’s because I’ve got about 3 sets of most everything
    Way way more than I need lol

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Better keep a couple sets Brian. When you get old like me you can’t find things. You have better chance of finding it if you have some in several places. ha ha

I have been contemplating selling some tools as with you. More tools than I can use.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

There is alot of times I wish I had 3 sets of everything. I am not far off it on some things.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Today I went back to the Rental property packed up some my workshop. Disassembled Table saw. Brought a of stuff back with me.

I have been cleared to go back to work tomorrow. I can’t believe I have been off work for 3 weeks.

Greg

Better keep a couple sets Brian. When you get old like me you can’t find things. You have better chance of finding it if you have some in several places. ha ha

Hahaha yeah that’s true sometimes lol ,
    I think that’s why I have about 8 tape measures lol

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I could probably do the same but too much trouble. I have some older cordless stuff, still good just duplicates of newer stuff i bought or got from BTP.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I have been contemplating selling some tools as with you. More tools than I can use.

Yeah , I believe I have something like 4 set’s or easily 6 ratcheting screwdriver and 4 full sets of ratchet set from 1/4 to 1/2 definitely over stock lol, that plus I can’t believe how many adjustable wrenches and pliers I have now
    I might be considered a tool hoarder lol 🤷‍♂️

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got a second coat of paint on the nightstands I am refurbishing. Says 12 hours between coats, I think it’s been 3 days. I got distracted…lol.

Got all the ceiling tiles down out of the foyer. Only about 4 million more staples to take out now. We ordered some burlap and we are going to put that up on the ceiling until I get around to putting the wood up. It will at least give it a neat uniform look for a while.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I could probably do the same but too much trouble. I have some older cordless stuff, still good just duplicates of newer stuff i bought or got from BTP.

I did sell some bigger items last year on kijiji and varage sale , but smaller hand tools , I gave a bunch to my nephew , and I’m sure my neighbors will be buying things , I’ll just keep throwing extras in for them ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Only about 4 million more staples to take out now.

That’s tough work on a ladder or scaffold removing one by one. Tedious.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That’s tough work on a ladder or scaffold removing one by one. Tedious.

It’s not too bad. I set up the scaffold and let my wife do most of it…lol.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Got a second coat of paint on the nightstands I am refurbishing. Says 12 hours between coats, I think it’s been 3 days. I got distracted…lol.

I guess the paint was dry.

Got all the ceiling tiles down out of the foyer. Only about 4 million more staples to take out now.

We have ceiling tiles in the wife’s craft room. Not looking forward to the day I have take them down when we decide to redo the basement.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Did some odd jobs around home yesterday. It was my first day back to work after 3 weeks off. It didn’t go too back.
    Turns out I won Quarter 2 Quality award for when discovered that my mixer was making a noise.

I too have decide to sell off some tools I am not using any more or have room for in my smaller workshop. Yesterday I sold some Dewalt router bases I bought at auction sale. I really has no use for them. I just bought them for the edge guide that was in the set. I tried selling them before and had no luck. This time I had lots of inquires. The guy that bought paid full asking price.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Filled the back of the pickup with junk. Old masonary, wood scraps, and ceiling tiles and took it to the dump. Some of it has been sitting on the yard for a while. Am I ever glad that mess is gone.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Delivered the son’s bedside tables with a few modifications.
    He was pleased with the results.

http://tinyurl.com/p7jzp2f7
    Problems reported with the link above, try the new link below.

https://youtu.be/7EWAhxdAZik

Hopefully the link above works.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,561 through 1,580 (of 2,489 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.364 seconds