dcsimg

V-40 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 1,593 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

but starting to get the shed emptied out , and pulled out the summer tires ,

Nice to see winter is finally done up there.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Last night I was thinking about moving a old metal shed to different area in my back yard. I also want to build a subfloor to put the shed on. I pricing out what it would cost to do this. The metal sliding doors have been removed. Someone built new doors out of plywood which I like replace with more sturdier doors that can be locked.
    I was going to scrap the shed and just put a new shed. Really it isn’t that bad. With new doors and subfloor is much better then car shelter. Just need to a place to put bikes, lawnmower/weedwacker etc.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

but starting to get the shed emptied out , and pulled out the summer tires ,

Nice to see winter is finally done up there.

Yeah felt nice to feel the sun and no more snow 👍🍻

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Finally getting down the the last steps with the hidden drawer bedside tables. Everything is functional except the locking mechanism – which will be working on in the next couple days.
    Currently doing wipe on Poly to seal everything.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Finally getting down the the last steps with the hidden drawer bedside tables.

Very nice looking table. Very nice design.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Finally getting down the the last steps with the hidden drawer bedside tables. Everything is functional except the locking mechanism – which will be working on in the next couple days.

Looks great , that’s a very practical idea with the hidden drawer 👌

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I managed to make out to the shop yesterday and work on TV stand I started last year. I made the bottom shelf and did some sanding. I applied 2 coats of BLO. I hope to finish it up this afternoon.

Greg

I managed to make out to the shop yesterday and work on TV stand I started last year. I made the bottom shelf and did some sanding. I applied 2 coats of BLO. I hope to finish it up this afternoon.

That looks really nice , good job , I like the colours contrast

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I managed to make out to the shop yesterday and work on TV stand

It’s looking good. You work at the same speed I do sometimes…lol

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A bit of shop time today. Did some resawing so I can make thick narrow boards into thin wide boards. I have a couple of nightstands I am fixing up for the rooms downstairs we got for cheap. I had to stabilize some loose knots, so now waiting for things to dry until tomorrow.

Summer tires go on tomorrow too!

MTRoads
    Pro

Finally getting down the the last steps with the hidden drawer bedside tables.

Very nice looking table. Very nice design.

Thanks, it’s been a long time in the making. Locking mechanism drove me nuts trying to come up with the right design.

Stan

MTRoads
    Pro

Looks great , that’s a very practical idea with the hidden drawer 👌

Thanks. Handy for the paperwork you don’t want laying around and visible ya know. 🙂

Stan

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

That looks really nice , good job , I like the colours contrast

Thanks!

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

It’s looking good.

Thanks!

You work at the same speed I do sometimes…lol

LOL! I know eh! It is not by choice Jim. I just have too much on my plate right now. It helps being off work this week. It free up alot off time for me.

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I am still off work. Just waiting on the call to go back. I have been taking the advantage of this time to get things done around here. I organized the shed and workshop. I still to do alittle more in the workshop today. I finished up the yard work other dealing with flower beds.

Greg

I am still off work. Just waiting on the call to go back. I have been taking the advantage of this time to get things done around here. I organized the shed and workshop. I still to do alittle more in the workshop today. I finished up the yard work other dealing with flower beds.

Sounds like you have a little bit more energy , hope you are feeling better ,
    It’s nice to have some spare time ,
    I can’t wait to take a few days off work to get things done around the house ,
    Never enough time in 24 hours lol
    This is going to be the first summer at the new house I believe , hope you guys enjoy it

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sounds like you have a little bit more energy , hope you are feeling better ,

It’s nice to have some spare time ,

I can’t wait to take a few days off work to get things done around the house ,

Never enough time in 24 hours lol

This is going to be the first summer at the new house I believe , hope you guys enjoy it

It is nice to have spare time to get stuff done and get caught up on chores around the house. Yeah you are right there is never enough time. I still have alot of things to do.

Yes this will be our first summer in our new home. We moved last November. I am sure we enjoy it. This why I want get these jobs done some can enjoy my summer. LOL!!!

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

We have hung out our shingle, as my mom would say. We wanted something to convey the message at a glance. It’s not really a “business” name, we don’t really have one of those.

Also cleaned out the shed and organized it a bit. That involved unpacking things from when we moved in.

Attachments:

Was a good day at work today , training the younger guy , after work pick up the pool opening kit , started to remove some leaf’s from the cover ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We have hung out our shingle

Nice work JDO, hope it all works out.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Viewing 20 posts - 1,521 through 1,540 (of 1,593 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.852 seconds