dcsimg

V-40 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,621 through 2,640 (of 2,766 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Did you have them chip the brush? That is good you are going mill up the butt pieces for lumber.

I burned a tank of gas in the chainsaw getting the brush partially cleaned up. I am just putting it on the edge of the ravine behind our house. I’m sure the bunnies and small birds will like it and it will eventually compost. Still have a bunch to do including the main trunk which I think I am going to cut into lumber for building the coffee center in the lobby/foyer.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I burned a tank of gas in the chainsaw getting the brush partially cleaned up. I am just putting it on the edge of the ravine behind our house. I’m sure the bunnies and small birds will like it and it will eventually compost.

That’s is a good idea. Never really thought of that. I am sure the rabbit’s and birds will love it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Pretty much finished up the insulating and sheathing inside the storage shed, time to pack up the tools from in town and put them away for the winter. 🙁

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Worked on some drawers/trays for a cabinet today. Hardware comes in tomorrow and hope to install Wednesday.

Orange County, CA

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I was short a few wood slices for wifey’s workshop class. So I end up cutting about a dozen more. I did a little better job cutting these so I might not need to flatten the slice with router sled. I will give the wood slices a good sanding and call them done.
    I sanded the wood slices to remove the router bit tracks. I think they turned out really good. Wifey was really happy with them

Greg

Today final finishing of a client’s bathroom is done. We provided complete bathroom renovation including tile grouting, electrical, and plumbing. You can also visit us at https://www.myhomehandyman.ca/renovation/ to have a look at the amazing home improvements jobs we have done.

Today final finishing of a client’s bathroom is done. We provided complete bathroom renovation including tile grouting, electrical, and plumbing. You can also visit us at https://www.myhomehandyman.ca/renovation/ to have a look at the amazing home improvements jobs we have done.

That’s beautiful

Was a sad day yesterday , put down our little guy Clayton , he’s our 14 year old Pug ,
    He was a great family member 🙏❤️ he will be missed terribly RIP Clayton

I am still heartbroken

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Was a sad day yesterday , put down our little guy Clayton , he’s our 14 year old Pug ,

I am still heartbroken

Sorry for your loss. I am sure it isn’t easy. Take cares.

Greg

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Was a sad day yesterday

That is sad indeed. You have lost a family member.

Doobie

I am still heartbroken

Sorry to hear that Brian. 😞

I am still heartbroken

Sorry for your loss. I am sure it isn’t easy. Take cares.

Thank you Greg

Was a sad day yesterday

That is sad indeed. You have lost a family member.

Thank you Jim

I am still heartbroken

Sorry to hear that Brian. 😞

Thank you Kevin

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Doing a bit more demo in the shop. Taking out the old bathrooms. You don’t find too many trees you can get a 15″ wide board out of any more. Unfortuneately they are unsalvageable.

I found 3 off cuts today that I cut of boards I had. If remember correctly I bought 132 bdft pine. The board’s average 16 wide and 10 ft long.

Greg

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I am still heartbroken

So sorry to learn about this, it will take time to heal from this devastation but there is always good times that lives on in your family’s memory.

I am still heartbroken

So sorry to learn about this, it will take time to heal from this devastation but there is always good times that lives on in your family’s memory.

Thank you very much Sami 🙏❤️

Doobie

I’ve been largely away for doing hard work for a variety of reasons the last couple of weeks. Put it this way, all I can do right now are lite duties which hopefully I’m near the end of that medical directive.

But tonite, in a dopey state on meds still, I did manage to make a soffit piece that has vent holes in it for my Shed Build II project.

I had a story stick set up to do this and marked all the birdsmouth rafter ends for fastening with blue painters tape to make life easier when I go to install it.

It’s officially fall , put the pool cover on , took down the screening of the gazebo , and putting away the patio furniture ,

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I cleaned up the rest of the brush and mess from the tree felling. Got the main log up on some smaller logs ready for milling, but my chainsaw is acting up. Not sure what the problem is. I adjusted the carb and it still does not want to run at high speed. Perhaps a vacuum leak or something I will have to delve into later.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,621 through 2,640 (of 2,766 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.747 seconds