dcsimg

V-40 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 2,101 through 2,120 (of 2,498 total)
  • Author
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I feel I’m getting too old for this type of sporaidic hard work.

I can relate to that. Sometimes stopping is the worst thing because it’s so hard to get back up and going again. Sometimes taking a break lasts a couple of days too.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I can relate to that. Sometimes stopping is the worst thing because it’s so hard to get back up and going again. Sometimes taking a break lasts a couple of days too.

Trust me , the older you get the more this is true!

Trust me , the older you get the more this is true!

I’ll second that lol 🍻👊

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Same here. Your right stopping can be the worst thing because it is very hard to get up going again. Sometimes I try and power right thru til the end of the day.

I wish sometimes with my day job. We didn’t have stop for last break. By not stopping we could go home a few minute’s early. Mine you there is times it is nice to have a break.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Well finally finished taking apart the huge swing set from Costco , amazingly only one bolt that was rusty , just soaked it with some loose nut for about 1 hour then no problem , surprisingly for a set that is just over 8 years old , it’s still in good condition , someone is coming to pick it up today , also sold the old aluminum patio set ,
    Feels good to get a few bucks for it , but I’ll tell you , feels even better clearing up the yard
    This morning I’m just going to mark up the pieces to what goes with what , and zip tie it up with the appropriate hardware

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Rainy day here today, finally. I spent a few hours cleaning and moving things around the shop. Things still have to move around, but the shop isn’t complete yet, winter project. I also put an adaptor on the glide mitre so I can hook the shop vac to it. We’ll see how that works out.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Sorted through some photos as I am going to get a guest on “Let’s Talk Shop with Russ” tonight on Russ Claridy’s You Tube channel. An update on the progress on the church build.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Today was a lot of sorting through things to start packing up the shop. Will be worth it in the long run. 🙂

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorted through some photos as I am going to get a guest on “Let’s Talk Shop with Russ” tonight on Russ Claridy’s You Tube channel. An update on the progress on the church build.

Good deal JDO. Hope the interview went alright.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

to start packing up the shop.

Moving to a new shop MTRoads?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Wow congrats Jim , to bad I missed it , is there any way to possibly see it , is it either on your YouTube channel or his

Today was a lot of sorting through things to start packing up the shop. Will be worth it in the long run. 🙂

Well I guess it’s congratulations to you guys , I assume that means you sold , and bought another place , same area , or totally different area
    Looking forward to seeing your new place and shop 👍🍻

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I got chance to watch the whole show. It was a good show. I am sure you will be a returning guest again.
    Thanks for let me know. It was much better then what the wifey was watching TV. LOL!!

Greg

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Wow congrats Jim , to bad I missed it , is there any way to possibly see it , is it either on your YouTube channel or his

Here is the link too watch it.

Greg

MTRoads
    Pro

to start packing up the shop.

Moving to a new shop MTRoads?

That’s the plan. Should be closing on a new place in about 5 weeks.
    There is no existing shop though, so tools will need to be stored for the winter until a shop is built.
    Planning on having a steel container dropped off shortly after closing and all the tools will be stored in that.

Stan

MTRoads
    Pro

Aaaargh, I so resemble this comment. 🙁
    Spent the day in the shop yesterday, woke up this morning to a neck that would not turn to the right. Ice and heat it is for the morning – see how the afternoon will go.

Stan

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Thanks for posting the link @GTokley . Not so great on the weather today so I hung around the shop for a bit until I got an idea. Did some electrical work that has been bugging me. Got 2 lights that were not working functioning again, 2 wires disconnected in the light box they fed from. That meant opening it up twice. The first time I got one wire reconnected and put it all back together and found the lights weren’t working, so into it again to discover the second wire…lol.
    I also moved an outlet that was near the ceiling and not in good shape to a wall near where I moved my tool box to. That had the unexpected bonus of giving me a great place to sit my battery charger.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Thanks for posting the link @GTokley

Your welcome.

Greg

Finished the front , now I’m doing the back

That is looking good Brian! Like the pavers and always appreciate well done landscaping.

Viewing 20 posts - 2,101 through 2,120 (of 2,498 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.455 seconds