dcsimg

V-40 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 729 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Lets see what your doing on the job site or in the shop.
    Pics are a big plus.

Here’s the old one.
    https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-39-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

@RonW thanks for the new thread ,
    Finished filling up the distilled water container , will undo the heating blanket tape that was short have to order another one , then replace two of the connection fitting between the Krypton and nitrogen bottles , that is where the system was pulling in air and bringing the system back to atmosphere pressure ,

And yesterday my wife went to an interview for a potential new job , she was let go back in May sometimes after the covid19 ,
    This looks positive , fingers crossed for her , and it’s not too far from home ,

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Looks like a science lab where you work Brian ! lol

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Thanks for the new thread. 40 is a nice even number…lol.

We have another viewing today even though we have accepted an offer. I guess a spare is always good to have. After that I have to do a bit of sanding and start putting poly on the work I did over the last couple of days.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Looks like a science lab where you work Brian ! lol

Hahaha yeah , it’s kinda like that , sometimes I feel like Doc from back to the future lmao

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We have another viewing today even though we have accepted an offer. I guess a spare is always good to have.

Good deal JDO looks like you will be moving soon. Have you found a new place yet?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well another day at home for me. The other night my wife was having symptoms of Covid-19. So I had let work know what was happening. Looks like I will be home for awhile. Wifey went and got tested yesterday. Just waiting for the results.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Have you found a new place yet?

Not yet. Have to bring the papers to the lawyer today. Tomorrow we go to the bank to see about bridge financing. We have a bunch marked on the realtor website we want to look at. That will take a week or more of touring around the province. We will be doing the tour in Sept. when the condition of the buyer selling their place is met.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

Well another day at home for me. The other night my wife was having symptoms of Covid-19. So I had let work know what was happening. Looks like I will be home for awhile. Wifey went and got tested yesterday. Just waiting the results.

That doesn’t sound good! I hope your alright and get better.
    Don’t wait to long if you need to go get treatment.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Well another day at home for me. The other night my wife was having symptoms of Covid-19. So I had let work know what was happening. Looks like I will be home for awhile. Wifey went and got tested yesterday. Just waiting the results.

That doesn’t sound good! I hope your alright and get better.

Don’t wait to long if you need to go get treatment.

It sounds worst then it really is. My wife was having symptoms of Covid the other night. She has been test and waiting for the results. She is feeling better today.

Greg

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That will take a week or more of touring around the province.

Sounds exciting but it can also be a chore looking for that right place. Hope you find one with a nice shop.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Thanks for the new thread. 40 is a nice even number…lol.

We have another viewing today even though we have accepted an offer. I guess a spare is always good to have. After that I have to do a bit of sanding and start putting poly on the work I did over the last couple of days.

Sure hope everything goes smoothly with the sale and then getting into a new place. Can be quite stressful during the process to say the least.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Have you found a new place yet?

Not yet. Have to bring the papers to the lawyer today. Tomorrow we go to the bank to see about bridge financing. We have a bunch marked on the realtor website we want to look at. That will take a week or more of touring around the province. We will be doing the tour in Sept. when the condition of the buyer selling their place is met.

Sounds like things are heating up for you guys. Sounds like you are having better luck finding places on Realtor website then we did. We had better luck having our agent send us listings.

Greg

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a front door.

Attachments:
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Installed a front door.

That’s a nice looking door. Metal or wood?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Installed a front door.

That’s a beautiful door , and as always nice quality work and install 👌👍

@GTokley
    hopefully your family is okay , fingers crossed it was not the Corona and just a bad cold /flu
    Stay safe

As for me , just had the material handler come to pick up some older small pressurized bottles that we are not using any longer

Then tinkering with the system , not much else today , might cut out early ,

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That’s a nice looking door sorpa and good install!

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

My back finally let me get the mulch done. Took me 3 days but I am trying to get moving again.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@GTokley hopefully your family is okay , fingers crossed it was not the Corona and just a bad cold /flu
    Stay safe

Thanks Brian! My wife’s test results came back negative today. So it looks she didn’t have Covid-19.

Greg

@GTokley hopefully your family is okay , fingers crossed it was not the Corona and just a bad cold /flu

Stay safe

Thanks Brian! My wife’s test results came back negative today. So it looks she didn’t have Covid-19.

Well that’s great news Greg 🙏

@roninohio
    glad to hear that your back is feeling better ,
    Nice job on the mulch , looks beautiful 👍

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 729 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.848 seconds