dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,661 through 1,680 (of 2,056 total)
  • Author
    Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

L4/L5 @ lower back?

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Today was a yard machine maintenance day. New traction drive cable, air filter replacement, lubricated the front drive transaxle and sharpened the blade on the lawn mower.
    Not very creative – but needed to be done.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Doobie

I guess I have what is a ruptured or bulging disc that started early yesterday. Taking some benzo-cyclo something I have in the medecin cabinet along with some Oxys and struggling along doing only minor crap still. Hope I wake tomorrow feeling it is starting to get better. That benzo stuff makes me groggy and grouchy. Hate that feeling. Don’t even know what caused it.

Unless it was a tramatic injury, it didn’t “start” yesterday. Excluding tramatic injury most disc problems are cumulative… poor ergonomics like constantly bending at the waist to work/lift/ or do simple household chores. So you don’t have to do something memorable that caused it…. it’s just the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

I’ve been reading that also. Just a long term break down of things.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Today was a yard machine maintenance day

Yeah not fun but as you said needs to be done so the equipment lasts longer.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Doobie

Back started feeling better today. Much better in fact.

Removed the old 8 foot long tube light in my shop that drove me nuts with its loud hum that finally pooched out some weeks back, and replaced it with a 4 foot LED ceiling panel.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed 2 windows and a patio door.

MTRoads
    Pro

Today was a yard machine maintenance day

Yeah not fun but as you said needs to be done so the equipment lasts longer.

So true. Mower is 13 or 14 years old and still starts and runs like the day we bought it.

Stan

Was a pretty boring and easy day in the shop , the friggin filling station has a leak somewhere , another run of cells scraped , I’m telling you , I’m getting pretty impatient with this 30 plus year old system.

On a brighter note , my wife received a phone call from another steel company , hopefully she can land this job , I told her not to hurry , take the summer off , if she does get this job , definitely going to be lighter in traffic than her previous job.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

My son is still at it. Built himself an outfeed table for his new table saw.

Doobie

That almost looks to perdy for a shop. Very nice! 👍

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Over the weekend I managed to get some shop time. I was just moving stuff around and going through my off cuts. Also getting rid stuff I don’t This was a job I started awhile ago and never finished. I hope this make the move much easier. When we move this fall. Now having a fire pit the scrap wood will come in handy. I planning on trying to get few hours in the shop this week.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

That looks great , and plenty of storage also ,
    It’s nice to have two garage doors for natural light.

His shop is coming along 👌

MTRoads
    Pro

The additional storage is a great idea, looks like it will hold a good amount of ‘stuff’.

Stan

Doobie

The additional storage is a great idea, looks like it will hold a good amount of ‘stuff’.

Holdin’ ‘stuff’, is what it’s all about according to George Carlin.

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

That almost looks to perdy for a shop. Very nice! 👍

Still needs a finish and he may or may not make doors for the bottom

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that is a heck of a table. Very nice. Really like the drawer and storage features.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Looks well thought out and nice. Nice large space to work in. Good to see everything ticking along.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

That is one nice table.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Your son did a nice job. Nice to have add storage too.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

We started a little post and beam project. Just a. Covered section, not a boat house but more of a boat port lol

All rough cut 8×8, was a little challenging to cut all the rafters, and thank goodness for the backhoe to help move material around.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,661 through 1,680 (of 2,056 total)
  • The topic ‘V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.783 seconds