dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 2,056 total)
  • Author

…..and after lots of sanding. I got the oil and wax finish put on it.

Looks beautiful Jim , very nice work ,

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Got in some welding time today, pulled the cart out into the yard rather than dealing with moving things around to create a safe welding spot inside the shop.
    Dueling tree trunk is finished, just need to build the base/stand and it will be ready for use.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Clev08
    Pro

My wife and I have been tearing out the old floors in our kitchen the last couple days.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Sunday I finished putting together a new BBQ I started on Friday afternoon before work.I didn’t do alot this week and weekend after working 6 night shifts in row.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My wife and I have been tearing out the old floors in our kitchen the last couple days.

Looks like you got it all up. What will you be putting down?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sunday I finished putting together a new BBQ I started on Friday afternoon before work.I didn’t do alot this week and weekend after working 6 night shifts in row.

Gotta get ready for the BBQ season for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Looks like you got it all up. What will you be putting down?

We are going to put down new plywood and then a glue down luxury vinyl tile.

Finally felt good enough to go to the basement workshop and unbox my new Delta Cruzer miter saw. Nice! Also redid some metal cabinets I had by putting casters on the bottom instead of metal disks.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I milled up a couple of slabs of maple into usable sizes for the drawer faces. Some has some nice spalt on them. Not sure which way I’ll go on it yet. The wood will tell me when I get to dimensioning them closer to size. Lot’s of hand planing. I can feel that now.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Managed to put up some scaffolds in my backyard.
    I have to replace a broken brick on the chimney almost to the top of it.
    Working from a ladder is out of the question. For me at least.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

That is a way up there, better safe than sorry.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Gotta get ready for the BBQ season for sure.

Yeah forsure. This BBQ is alittle smaller then what we had. But I think it will be ok.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Good stuff , better safe than sorry , what do you have under the feet of the scaffolding for a solid base ,

Clev08
    Pro

Got most of the new subfloor in the kitchen down yesterday. One piece to screw down and another to cut. Then on to laying out the tile.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Managed to replace the brick up there where’s the red arrow plus a million other cracks. Happy with the outcome.

Attachments:
    JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Painting ceilings. Wife convinced me to get at it. Still more to do. Hope to finish tomorrow.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Managed to replace the brick up there where’s the red arrow plus a million other cracks. Happy with the outcome.

That’s a ways up there, looks like a lot of work but at least with a scaffold and nice day you were comfortable.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Painting ceilings. Wife convinced me to get at it. Still more to do. Hope to finish tomorrow.

Ceiling painting is the worst, tough on the back and neck. Hope you finish soon.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I don’t mind painting , it’s just the haslte of clearing up the room to be able to move freely lol.

@Sorpa
    looking good , nice and safe got it done 👊

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I don’t mind painting , it’s just the haslte of clearing up the room to be able to move freely lol.

Yeah, that and taking down light fixtures and ceiling fans, etc.

Got the living room completed today, just the kitchen to do now. Going slower than planed.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 2,056 total)
  • The topic ‘V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.817 seconds