dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 2,056 total)
  • Author
    RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Block guys were busy today. Ready to back fill now.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Good part of this morning was spent re-arranging the shop to convert from welding back to woodworking. A shop large enough for both functions at the same time would surely be nice.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Block guys were busy today. Ready to back fill now.

Looks good Ron , obviously not a full basement , I don’t think that’s big in your area is it.
    I guess you will be busy in the next few weeks , stay safe , looking forward to seeing more of the build.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

… welding back to woodworking. A shop large enough for both functions at the same time would surely be nice.

That’s my dream too.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

A shop large enough for both functions at the same time would surely be nice.

Imagine that. Someone thinking a larger shop would be nice. You don’t hear that too often…..lol.

I have to agree with the way you think.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

A shop large enough for both functions at the same time would surely be nice.

It sure would be nice!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Getting some cast iron drainage finished up and ready for testing.

@kswiss is that eye wash station belong to the company or is it part of the buildings , practical to have on site. That’s a decent size step ladder looks like wood

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

That’s just a temporary office that the contractor built on site. They have eye wash stations like that placed throughout the building during construction. that ladder is 14 feet tall and a huge pain in the ass to move around

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Getting some cast iron drainage finished up and ready for testing.

Man that is a tall ladder and I can see it being a PITA to move around.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’ve been pretty bad at posting the last month so I will try and post a few of the things that I took pictures of 🙂

The other day I got annoyed and welded a larger pad on a cheap Princess Auto (think Harbour Freight) clamp for use on my drill press table and it works well so far.

Will

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I’ve been pretty bad at posting the last month so I will try and post a few of the things that I took pictures of 🙂

The other day I got annoyed and welded a larger pad on a cheap Princess Auto (think Harbour Freight) clamp for use on my drill press table and it works well so far.

Good idea! Those little pads are so annoying.
    I didn’t dare to weld them on the clamp. I use them as they are.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

The last couple of days we installed some basketball hoops. Removed the old ones and hung new ones.

The last couple of days we installed some basketball hoops. Removed the old ones and hung new ones.

Looks good , I’m surprised they didn’t have those protective grills on those windows on either side of the hoops ? Unless they haven’t been installed yet ,

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I suppose the last pic is the new hoop?

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Looks good , I’m surprised they didn’t have those protective grills on those windows on either side of the hoops ? Unless they haven’t been installed yet ,

It is an elementary school, so I don’t think things get to wild there.

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

I suppose the last pic is the new hoop?

All are new, the last one is just a different style that is adjustable.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice to see you are staying busy and have not been shut down.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Nice to see you are staying busy and have not been shut down.

Fortunately, in Minnesota construction was deemed a critical industry so we can still work. We have three basements, a spec house and a few other small jobs going on to wrap up. I think we will have a couple remodels after that, possibly another house. I think late this year, work may be hard to come by should this go on much longer.

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Today was a work from home day to help out with the kids. Still managed to sneak some work in and got this shoe nook mostly finished. Hopefully when the little one goes to bed I can finish up the last riser and baseboard

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 2,056 total)
  • The topic ‘V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.771 seconds