dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 2,056 total)
  • Author
    Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

just to make sure the cat staying in the yard 🤷‍♂️🙄 just because my wife wants to let them roam free in the yard lol.

The cat doesn’t climb the fence?

@Sorpa haha the older one did last year , I think he got frightened because he’s never done it again , just worried about the other one it’s still a kitten and my daughter would be deviated if he got lost or worse hit by a car

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I ordered some new LED exterior lights for a couple of my buildings…They were delivered yesterday and I put them up – way brighter than the old cfl dusk to dawn lights that were there!

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Back in december I made some hammers and I botched a handle. That is, it had the wrong indexing. So I kept it because it’s a lot of work to make a handle by hand and now I had a lonely piece of maple 😀 and I decided to make another hammer. With that handle only this time I measured the head of the hammer to accommodate the handle. Usually it’s vice versa.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Awesome job on the new hammer @Sorpa

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I started pulling apart the snow thrower. It’s started backfiring under load late into the winter, it would disappear if I put the choke on a bit, indicating a lean condition. I didn’t get far, had to do a whole road trip to go pick up prescriptions for the in-laws who are 1/2 way into a manditory isolation after returning from the US. Did some groceries while we were at it. That sucked, only so many people allowed in the store, waits for check out at a distance, etc. But we’re stocked up on a few things now…..still not on TP though….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@MTRoads

Thank you!
    I had to add that the hammer is hand planned being to short to go on the jointer and as usual I rubbed it with linseed oil.

@RonW ☝️🤷‍♂️

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Taking some time this weekend to organize the trailer again. Fortunately I laid the boys off a week or so before things started getting serious around here so it will be easier to keep tidy and organized working solo.

Going to be interesting trying to fit the mitre saw and table saw back in there, along with all the other tools in my truck right now.

Yesterday was a good productive day , pool cover off and cleaned , raked a few flower beds in the yard , started to clean up the pool shed , brought out the summer tires to the garage , and a few other things , I gotta say , that cortisone shot makes a huge huge difference , I can sleep at night and during the day the pain is next to nothing.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

I made a chopper out of maple for eggplants. Mostly.
    Order coming straight from the boss – wife 😀
    Up on the blade I made some reliefs for a better/different indexing.
    The only complaint : it’s a bit on the heavy side. I can live with that.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Got the carb on the snowthrower cleaned up and everything put back together. Seems to run pretty good now, needs a new spark plug. Milled up a few spacers so the drawer slides clear the face frame of the potato bin.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I made a chopper out of maple for eggplants. Mostly.

Order coming straight from the boss – wife 😀

Up on the blade I made some reliefs for a better/different indexing.

The only complaint : it’s a bit on the heavy side. I can live with that.

WOW looks great , nice idea. Love the wood

ChadM
    Rogers, Ohio

I was working on cleaning out my small barn today…there was lots of stuff in there. I started a fire to burn all the scrap wood and such around 11 this morning – it is just now dying down lol.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

I took most of the weekend off to rest my trouble some shoulder. It has been bothering me for while now. With Chiropractor’s office’s closed. I have been just toughing it out. With some research on YouTube I found a few ways relief the pain.
    Sunday afternoon I managed to take the girl’s ice rink down. There was still chuck of ice in the one end that was shaded. Now to find a home for the lumber I used for the sides. I got the tarp I used for a liner all folded up and put away.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Back in the shop today , called in for my hot work permit , have to do some glass work on the lathe , then if all goes well should be an easier day , just preparing for the next run ,

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

There was still chuck of ice in the one end that was shaded.

Wow still frozen in April.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Back in the shop today , called in for my hot work permit , have to do some glass work on the lathe , then if all goes well should be an easier day , just preparing for the next run ,

There is a lathe for glass?

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Yesterday was a good productive day , pool cover off and cleaned , raked a few flower beds in the yard , started to clean up the pool shed , brought out the summer tires to the garage , and a few other things , I gotta say , that cortisone shot makes a huge huge difference , I can sleep at night and during the day the pain is next to nothing.

Your ahead of me! I’ve got to get to work on the pool soon. With the girls all home indefinitely I’ll need to have it opened up sooner than later.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Working on a bit of temporary drainage for the morning.heading back to the office this afternoon to talk with the boss about a new generator replacement job that we are taking on.

Viewing 20 posts - 961 through 980 (of 2,056 total)
  • The topic ‘V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.912 seconds