dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 899 total)
  • Author
    theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Still feeling plumb wore out so not much shop time lately.

JDO hope you get to feeling better.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Started digging a footing for an addition. Only to find the HO didn’t do the the waterproofing to the basement correctly. Now having to dig the wall out. Clean and reseal the basement wall.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Let’s see…sat outside from 5am to almost 6am drinking coffee, stacked firewood for about an hour, straightened up my office….lol. Not sure what the rest of the day holds yet.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

utopia78
    Pro
    Toronto, ON

Our light crew is finishing up caulking of the cap stones around a condo building and a few masonry repairs. Keeping our distance and using masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.

A Working Pro since 2004

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Managed to install 8 windows in a school.
    Have to find the pictures.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Our light crew is finishing up caulking of the cap stones around a condo building and a few masonry repairs. Keeping our distance and using masks, gloves and hand sanitizer.

Nice to see you back

Good to hear from you Chris , stay safe 👍

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Our light crew is finishing up caulking of the cap stones around a condo building

Glad to see you are back and staying busy.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Today was a day for sanding the Black Walnut nightstands, and more sanding – and then sanding some more. Did I mention I am not all that fond of sanding… Should have them stained and ready for the tops by tomorrow afternoon, then it will be on to the drawers.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Today was a day for sanding the Black Walnut nightstands, and more sanding – and then sanding some more. Did I mention I am not all that fond of sanding… Should have them stained and ready for the tops by tomorrow afternoon, then it will be on to the drawers.

Did you sand them by hand or used some orbital sanders?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Got to he basement wall excavation done and pressure washed. Will have to wait until the block drys to seal it.

Ron

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Working on lots of threaded pipe for a heating system, I’ll try to get some pics up later today

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Got to he basement wall excavation done and pressure washed. Will have to wait until the block drys to seal it.

Is this for you or a customer. Looks like a lot of work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Nice job , clean as usual , will you just roll it with sealer , or will you be adding the plastic membrane also. Is it for one of your return customers , or you helping someone else with this job.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Me thinks membrane is on it’s way.
    Blueskin? Delta?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Is this for you or a customer. Looks like a lot of work.

New customer. Doing an addition for them.

Nice job , clean as usual , will you just roll it with sealer , or will you be adding the plastic membrane also. Is it for one of your return customers , or you helping someone else with this job.

I will be rolling on the sealer. Customer had used the membrane when building the home. It didn’t stick for some reason.

Ron

I did a live feed on Youtube yesterday cleaning up one of my guitars. I had been off my blood pressure meds for just over 24 hours and feel so much better. I may start the new prescription today, but I am going to be very wary of side effects.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Got a unit heater hung yesterday and finished up piping in the heating mains for this section of the building.

Probably gone to be doing more projects in the shop, staying home, working from home, not going anywhere.

Will

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Frustrating day in the shop today, pocket hole screws kept splitting the stiles as the rails were screwed in. Not sure why it was such an issue today, just one of those things I guess.
    Should be able to finish up the bedside table main parts tomorrow after some sanding. Then work on the drawers and the tops once the drawers are finished.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 899 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.885 seconds