dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,350 total)
  • Author

@Sorpa yeah I heard tonight , it’s going to be about a year and a half 🙄
    Hopefully they can get it under control

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed 6 PVC windows in a rental building in downtown

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Just waiting now to find out if we get sent home today.

Hope it all works out for you.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

No work today.
    Customer cancelled it because of the rain.

Made a small box for flyers to be delivered to by the kid that does them. Mounted it on the deck so he can drop them off. We are pretty much staying close to home and away from people as much as is practical. Nice kid, but his family is working and going out and you know how 14 year olds are about hygene. We don’t need to be in contact with a walking petrie dish….lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Rumors running around the shop floor that , possibly next week they might shut down the plant 🙄 anything is possible now that the virus is close to home ,
    Aside from that , I started up with the bake out of the system , moved my oxygen tanks to the holding area , cleaned out the distiller ,

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Rumors running around the shop floor that , possibly next week they might shut down the plant 🙄 anything is possible now that the virus is close to home ,

Aside from that , I started up with the bake out of the system , moved my oxygen tanks to the holding area , cleaned out the distiller ,

You mean the whole CAE?

@Sorpa yeah , the parking lot this week has been looking like a weekend , plenty of parking spots , usually around 9:30 you have to park on the side street and take a shuttle in , even our main cafeteria is closed , only the Tim Hortons inside is open , but they don’t even let us sit in the main cafeteria to eat our lunch
    I’ve never seen it like this

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Tim Hortons

I didn’t know you have a Tim Hortons inside.
    There is one a hundred meter away on the service road.

Yeah , that’s the one one montee de liesse and vote de liesse
    But if you turn in the company , just past security post number 2 it’s on the left hand side , kinda like a blueish building , actually you can go in and buy anything , you only need a security badge beyond that , next time you are near , give me a text , I’ll be more than happy to buy you a coffee or lunch 👊

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Manage to install another 5 PVC windows in a rental building.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Manage to install another 5 PVC windows in a rental building.

You are staying busy installing windows, that’s for sure.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Yesterday I was able to reorganize the tools I keep in the house, clean out and wash my truck, and today we are having our house reappraised since we refinanced.

Yesterday I was able to reorganize the tools I keep in the house, clean out and wash my truck, and today we are having our house reappraised since we refinanced.

Good luck with that appraisal , always nice to be able to get things organized. I’m looking forward to having time to do that also.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Managed to install 1 window.
    Lots of jobs are cancelled.

Clev08
    Pro

Good luck with that appraisal , always nice to be able to get things organized. I’m looking forward to having time to do that also.

Thanks, the guy actually did the appraisal 18 months ago when we bought the house. He was amazed at how much work we had done.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

today we are having our house reappraised since we refinanced.

Good luck, hope all your hard work pays off.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Clev08
    Pro

Good luck, hope all your hard work pays off.

Thanks, we will find out early next week.
    Today I’ll probably clean out the garage some more, throw a bunch of junk out, and maybe get to washing our old pop-up camper we are selling.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Just a quick stop in the shop after work to stain a couple more panels for the bedside tables. Next one goes together tomorrow.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

Since work is shut down I’m going to start on the list of things I want/need to get done at home. Get the shop started, cut some firewood, some landscaping….It’s a pretty good sized list lol.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

Viewing 20 posts - 821 through 840 (of 1,350 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.921 seconds