dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 700 total)
  • Author
    Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Cleaned the shop a bit and then pushed the snow out of the driveway.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Go as big as your wallet allows !

LOL! I like this!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Another day behind the snow blower.

then pushed the snow out of the driveway.

Lots of snow being removed. If you are not cutting grass it seems like you are removing snow.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Lots of snow being removed. If you are not cutting grass it seems like you are removing snow

It’s the circle of life.

I got my walnut milled up. Still over width and length, but it’s the right thickness now. A bit of reaction when I cut it, so letting it rest a bit before I bring it to final width.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

I was cleaning up a good number of relatively thin but consistent off-cuts and glued them up into a cutting board – in retrospect I am not certain it will have been worth the time / glue but we will see 🙂

Will

kurt@welkerhomes.com
    Owatonna, MN - Minnesota

Sitting in meetings at the International Builders Show in Las Vegas. Learning a lot about several topics but really looking for wot the trade show that starts tomorrow

Sitting in meetings at the International Builders Show in Las Vegas. Learning a lot about several topics but really looking for wot the trade show that starts tomorrow

Nice , I’m sure lots of people here on BTP are looking forward to hearing and seeing more about this show. I hope someone starts a thread on this.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

@kurt@welkerhomes.com

Lots and lots of pics.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Sounds like a fun time. Hope you see lots of new tools being introduced.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Trying to concentrate on the job , but keep thinking about my coworker , just heard he’s got the big C , friggin sad ,

Chasing the cesium into each cell today.

Waiting game today. The new sofa is supposed to be delivered today. It was a good time to take advantage and clean the floor. Got an echo in the room now. Wainscott and new paint look good though.

Sofa, so good.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Measured some windows and doors for a customer.

Waiting game today. The new sofa is supposed to be delivered today. It was a good time to take advantage and clean the floor. Got an echo in the room now. Wainscott and new paint look good though.

Sofa, so good.

Hahaha yeah sofa so good LoL , good one Jim , nice job on the wainscoting and painting.

Hahaha yeah sofa so good LoL , good one Jim , nice job on the wainscoting and painting.

Thanks.

More waiting. They put the wrong one on the truck…lol. The right one is at the store still. It will be another week as they only come out this way on Thursdays.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

My brother in law and I we asked to build a casket. Family doesn’t have much and couldn’t afford to buy anything. Needed it within a couple days. So we put together something simple.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

My brother in law and I we asked to build a casket. Family doesn’t have much and couldn’t afford to buy anything. Needed it within a couple days. So we put together something simple.

Birch plywood?

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Birch plywood?

Yea birch ply with hard maple trim.

Ron

Nice of you to step up in these times of hardship , 🙏 sorry to hear about this.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

My brother in law and I we asked to build a casket.

Ron nice of you to step up. From the photo it looks like a nice job. Could be a nice sideline, inexpensive caskets could be a big seller.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

My brother in law and I we asked to build a casket.

Ron nice of you to step up. From the photo it looks like a nice job. Could be a nice sideline, inexpensive caskets could be a big seller.

Thanks guys.

I told KenW and my BIL a little side money could be made building them.

Ron

Viewing 20 posts - 561 through 580 (of 700 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.678 seconds