dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 2,056 total)
  • Author

Thanks Brian. Yea the home owner is tickled with them. It’s a big kitchen.

Your welcome Ron
    Jesus that’s a big kitchen , beautiful cabinets ,I see you have been working with your brother on this kitchen , nice. Did you guys also do the demo. That’s definitely high end , I assume it’s going to be granite or corian counter tops.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Trying to get this set of cabinets installed.

Wow ! That is quite a kitchen! Did you make the cabinets?

Helped on them a little. Mostly helping out my BIL at the cabinet shop with the install.

Trying to get this set of cabinets installed.

Very nice kitchen Ron. How long did it take to do the install?

Thanks Bill. Three days on the install. Still have a little trim to finish up.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Thanks Brian. Yea the home owner is tickled with them. It’s a big kitchen.

Your welcome Ron
    Jesus that’s a big kitchen , beautiful cabinets ,I see you have been working with your brother on this kitchen , nice. Did you guys also do the demo. That’s definitely high end , I assume it’s going to be granite or corian counter tops.

It’s a new home. And yea big kitchen. Got to work with my brother and BIL on this one. Was like the old days. lol
    It’s going to get granite tops.
    As you can see the electrician got most of the can lights in the wrong spots.

Ron

WoodsConstruction
    Pro
    Sudbury, ON

Worked on trying to level out the floor on this old house. Seems as though the back of the house sank about 3 inches.

Unfortunately it’s not feasible to raise the house back and it seems to be settled so we’re putting a level subfloor on-top before the new. Hardwood. Not ideal, but better than before

KenW
    Pro

It’s a new home. And yea big kitchen. Got to work with my brother and BIL on this one. Was like the old days. lol
    It’s going to get granite tops.

Luckily the crown moulding hides most of the boo boo’s in the lights.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Video editing day. Not much else can be done with this weather. I was thinking about some shop time, but my ambition is kind of in the dumps lately.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

@RonW nice to get back to work with the old Crew

I saw those lights and kinda figured something was off lol.

Went into the shop this morning for a few hours , then a few errands set up a phone for our daughter , and got my wife’s New phone activated , pick up another pair of safety shoes. Some groceries and made sure gas in the BBQ tank car gas tank , and propane for the fireplace and a few big bottles of spring water , hopefully we don’t get hit hard with that ice storm they are calling for.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Man that’s a shame on such a beautiful install

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Well doesn’t look like much going to happen today bad weather and the ice

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Man that’s a shame on such a beautiful install

Yes it is. It will be fixed. And should never know if the drywall guys do there job. But still should have never happened. The contractor knew how the kitchen was being built.

Ron

Brought my new dust collector to the cabin and put it together with a friend. It took us 9 hours! The assembly instructions were not always clear. I think I will call it the Beast. I have to have a new circuit installed yet, so I did not get to fire it up. I love the dust bin on wheels.

Brought my new dust collector to the cabin and put it together with a friend. It took us 9 hours! The assembly instructions were not always clear. I think I will call it the Beast. I have to have a new circuit installed yet, so I did not get to fire it up. I love the dust bin on wheels.

Congrats Lon , WOW it’s huge , looks like Dark (Darth) Vader lol
    Bet it should make a huge difference.

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Congrats on the new dust collector Lon. Looking forward to what you think of it.

Ron

Congrats Lon , WOW it’s huge , looks like Dark (Darth) Vader lol
    Bet it should make a huge difference.

The dust bin reminds me of a Dalek if you watch Dr. Who. There is a 5′ tall HEPA filter that is covered up. That is why it looks so big.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

That’s one serious piece of equipment. Love it. Congrats, I bet it does a great job.

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

I bet that thing sucks!

I bet that thing sucks!

Lmao I was thinking about that one , 👍👊🤣😂

This is the result of my new spoil board re-surfacing / flattening bit, in appears as though the bed was not perfectly co-planar with the gantry, a difference of bout 1.5mm from the left to the right.

Will

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

Congrats on the new dust collector. I believe you chose a good name for the dust collector.
    You got love it when instructions aren’t very clear. Looks forward hearing how you like it.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Some routing, some chiseling, some cutting, some gluing. I got the side panels for the potato bin done up today. Pretty fancy potato bin using walnut and maple, but how can you go wrong with that classic combination?

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 2,056 total)
  • The topic ‘V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.751 seconds