dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 568 total)
  • Author
    Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

Wow that’s high , did they give you something right away , or did they tell you to go to the hospital right now.

By the way , I tried quoting but I guess with a double quote , no go LoL

If I was 1/2 of your double quote….. I was on meds.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I put a new LED headlight in my Harley….major difference over the stock light.

Looks good Chad. That light will make a big difference.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

@Sprokitz
    LoL yeah

Today I’ll be chasing the cesium into the bulbs on the filling station
    Then Krypton and removing them to test , plus I’ll probably get another batch going , looks like the system is working much better.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

I going out too do my 2nd round of snow removal. I did round 1 after dinner last night.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Remember how I said when I get one job crossed off the “Honey do” list more gets added?

I went to the store today to pick up a new paint roller and some pine for the present projects. Being that time of year, they had a big sale on. Wife insisted I pick up a new toilet for the main bathroom at half price. There’s the extra job!

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I got the motor for the Unisaw back from the repair shop and back into the saw. Now the starter is at the shop for repair. One step forward; 2 back.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a window and a patio door.
    Both aluminum made.

rerun_1965
    Pro
    holladay, TN

nothing done in the shop today but did have to go get the truck and trailer inspected again and th4en had to go and take the hamat test for my Cdl today but thank god that wont have to happen again for 8 years

Transferred the cesium and Krypton , pinched off the bulbs now testing the weight of cesium , cleaning up the manifold , and will be reinstalling another run , the new pumps and system looks good so far.
    Much safer and easier to start up

Putting up wainscott. Which is kind of simple, except every time I get to an outlet I have to tear the cheesy OEM stuff out and put in a new box and outlet. That is slowing me down a lot.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a patio door and 2 windows.
    All of them aluminum made.

Wainscot in the bedroom is done, along with 2 outlets replaced. Still needs the chair rail and base board and a coat of finish.

Attachments:

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Wainscot in the bedroom is done, along with 2 outlets replaced. Still needs the chair rail and base board and a coat of finish.

Coming along very nicely, Jim.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Looking good Jim , at least you are making it right.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

Looking real good. What will you finish it with?

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

Looking real good. What will you finish it with?

Just some clear satin poly. Probably 2 or 3 coats. Better yet, I have convinced my wife to do the sanding….lol.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks really nice Jim! Nice work! Are you putting BLO on this also?

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Are you putting BLO on this also?

No, pine will darken naturally quick enough. Plus my wife doesn’t like tha smell of it all through the house.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Well, after getting the shop ‘woodpecker protected’, the dang things are going back after the house again.
    Filling out the form for a Depredation permit – seems like that is about the only thing left. Bummer that it is a $100 permit. 🙁

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed a front door and 2 hybrid windows.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 568 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 0.443 seconds