dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 569 total)
  • Author

I edited a video and got it up. I feel like my brain has the stupids today…lol.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Yesterday I had a Drs appointment. While we were out I managed to get some drawer slides for the bin I am building. Kinda feeling down today, had to start take blood pressure meds. It was scary high.

Well better safe than sorry JDO
    There are a lot of people taking blood pressure medication ,

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

had to start take blood pressure meds. It was scary high.

You got high on BP meds ??

You got high on BP meds ??

No, my BP was scary high. Like 192/102. I have to make some lifestyle changes. Stop smoking being one of them. Which is something I’ve wanted to do for a while now. It’s going to be difficult, but I have done it before.

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Yesterday I had a Drs appointment. While we were out I managed to get some drawer slides for the bin I am building. Kinda feeling down today, had to start take blood pressure meds. It was scary high.

I have been taking blood pressure med since I was 25. Take care Jim.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Clev08
    Pro

I didn’t do this today but I haven’t been on here in a while. The first thing I did was tear out the old concrete steps so I could build new ones.

Clev08
    Pro

Sorry this is two posts, but I can’t get the pictures to load in one post.
    Once I tore out the steps, I poured 3 piers 8” in diameter and 48” deep (42” is the frost line here) and started framing and then decking. The finished deck has a coat of stain/sealer on it.

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

The finished deck has a coat of stain/sealer on it.

That deck really came out nice. Very nice work.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC
    (and also the World's Fastest Poster)

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

Once I tore out the steps, I poured 3 piers 8” in diameter and 48” deep (42” is the frost line here) and started framing and then decking. The finished deck has a coat of stain/sealer on it.

Looking good.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Big difference from the concrete steps and a huge improvement. I am curious to know if code in your area asks for handrails for the new steps?

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Huge difference , looks great , nice to see you protected the stringers with G Tape
    Will you be putting some sort of railing

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Looks like the yesterday was the perfect day to finally get the winter tires on the wife’s van. Also got the tires rotated on my truck. Didn’t take all that long. Had my daughter put up Christmas Lights.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

A huge improvement over what was there. Nice work.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Yesterday finished a bigger job: huge bow window, 2 doors, 1 french door,5 windows, etc.
    Just the bow window

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

No, my BP was scary high. Like 192/102.

Yup, that’s up there… doesn’t top my all time best. 220/155. The nurse that checked it almost had a heart attack lol

Sprokitz
    Pro
    Eastern shore of, Pa

No, my BP was scary high. Like 192/102.

Yup, that’s up there… doesn’t top my all time best. 220/155. The nurse that checked it almost had a heart attack lol

Wow that’s high , did they give you something right away , or did they tell you to go to the hospital right now.

By the way , I tried quoting but I guess with a double quote , no go LoL

ChadM
    East Palestine, Ohio

I put a new LED headlight in my Harley….major difference over the stock light.

Chad

A Working Pro since 1993

Member since 12/07/2013

I put a new LED headlight in my Harley….major difference over the stock light.

Big difference in your visibility to me as you come down the road. Those LED’s should be stock equipment.

did they give you something right away

Yes, a prescription..lol. Started them on Saturday, 1/2 dose per day for the first 2 weeks.

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 569 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
queries. 1.220 seconds