dcsimg

V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 16 posts - 2,041 through 2,056 (of 2,056 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

@Doobie When I open this thread, or post to it, it opens back up on page 68. Just a heads up. I don’t know what’s going on.

I just had the same thing happen!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

@doobie looks good , definitely will be nice to have an extra person to help out , if you keep building sheds and storage units , you won’t have any grass to cut lol

Are there any bylaws regarding how many sheds a home owner is able to put on a lot , obviously it’s going to depend on the size and areas of everything

@Doobie When I open this thread, or post to it, it opens back up on page 68. Just a heads up. I don’t know what’s going on.

Actually yup same here when I just posted to Kevin

And even when I get email notifications for the thread , if I open the link from the email , instead of going to the last post , it also goes to page 68 🤷‍♂️

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

I’m currently working on parking garage membrane repair.

Nice to be working on the ground floor for a change.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

theamcguy
    Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

We got an offer from them conditional on the sale of their home by Sept 4 in a hot market area. We accepted. We ought to hear tomorrow if they accept the slight adjustments we made to their offer and the sold sign goes up if they do.

Good news JDO, hopefully you will get it sold and move into something better.

Automotive Pro
    Fayetteville, NC

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

move into something better.

“Better” is kind of a subjective word. While we are looking forward to no longer being on leased land, we are looking for a place that needs some work. Of course, anything we move into will experience our touches over time, but we do like taking on projects. Well….the wife likes thinking them up and then getting me to do them…lol. Shop space is a high priority. That means a garage or basement. I prefer a different building because of the mess, but a basement shop would mean year round work could be done.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Doobie

doobie looks good , definitely will be nice to have an extra person to help out , if you keep building sheds and storage units , you won’t have any grass to cut lol

Are there any bylaws regarding how many sheds a home owner is able to put on a lot , obviously it’s going to depend on the size and areas of everything

Yes there are limits of coverage overall one can build in aggregate stuff in backyards. I got those numbers years ago before I had all the piers done for my intended structures and I was well within the limits for my area of town. I can’t recall what those limits are off hand, but I know I’m OK.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

Maybe the threads are breaking again and @RonW could start a V-40? Seems on the “view new posts” page the count only goes to page 69. @Doobie

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed 4 windows.
    2 different addresses.

Maybe the threads are breaking again and @RonW could start a V-40? Seems on the “view new posts” page the count only goes to page 69. @Doobie

You could be right Jim , I noticed that after you posted earlier this morning , I saw that it went from 68 to 69

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

But the posts are on page 103 for me yet it shows 68 whenever I visit this thread.

GTokley
    Pro
    Belleville, ON

But the posts are on page 103 for me yet it shows 68 whenever I visit this thread.

Same here!

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

RonW
    Holladay, Tn

I’m seeing the same thing. 69 pages on the main page. But shows 103 once in the topic. And then after posting on page 103 it is taking me back to page 69. Not sure why this is happening of a sudden.

Ron

A Working Pro since 1994!

Member since March 26, 2014.

JimDaddyO
    Pro
    Wawa, ON

I finished the furnace closet extension and trimmed the door out and the doors on either side of it. Got to put some poly on it starting tomorrow. A few tricky compound cuts and fitting required.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

when one goes

…be sure to change them all at the same time.
    Otherwise you’ll learn the hard way.

Doobie

You could be right Jim , I noticed that after you posted earlier this morning , I saw that it went from 68 to 69

I thought it was only me, but obviously it’s happening to us all. Same thing with the Toolaholics thread for the last 2-3 months for myself, but this one started acting up the same in the last couple of weeks for me also.

@RonW
    , let’s go and start a new WDYD V40 then. I’ve got a post I’m ready to pop in myself.

But Ron, let’s do something a little different than what we usually do. Leave this puppy open for a day or so, so members can quote from here, but cut and paste their quotes into the new one to keep some of these ongoing conversations going. I’ll go and shut this one down after maybe a little housekeeping in it too. Likely not til tonite at the earliest or by the weekend sometime at the latest.

Guys, once Ron starts the new one and sets up a link to jump to it in this thread, no more posts by members here please.

Ron, quote these parts of this post as it pertains to this delaying the threads closure when you do that so guys the don’t miss what’s going on if you don’t mind.

EDIT: Never mind the above request @RonW. I see you’ve opened V40 here for us all.

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/v-40-what-did-you-do-in-the-shop-site-today/

Viewing 16 posts - 2,041 through 2,056 (of 2,056 total)
  • The topic ‘V-39 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 1.053 seconds