dcsimg

V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?

• This topic has 1,000 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by RonW.
Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

@gtokley I’m glad there’s nothing serious going on.

Today I spent my morning writing bids for an upcoming deck renovation and catching up on a few emails.

Thanks Charlie.

Good luck on your bids.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Just in case your wondering. Looks like I have nothing worry about.

Glad to hear that. 👍

I got the doors glued up today. It was not the easiest I’ve ever done.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

Attachments:
    smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Those look really good. I like the shiplap panels.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

It was not the easiest I’ve ever done.

What was the issue?
    I see one of them has a clamp in diagonal.

It was not the easiest I’ve ever done.

What was the issue?
    I see one of them has a clamp in diagonal.

Just time. Getting the top and bottom rails glued to one side, filling the panels in, and then getting the other side glued on, all the while trying to keep everything lined up and square. The one with the diagonaly clamp was out of square by about 1/32″ or so. It needed a bit of a tweak.

MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Started off with doing some more leaf shaping for the metal gate, then got started winterizing the 5th-wheel camper. Only to find one busted water line connector to the commode. Then discovered the kitchen faucet had sprung a leak. 20 minute task turned into a 3 hour ordeal. Now to order parts.
    Nothing major as far as fixes go, just time consuming.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Doors look good, is that a Ceratopsians on the window sill?? Is it made out of plastic??

Dirty

A Working Pro since 1988!

Member since January 26, 2013.

Doors look good, is that a Ceratopsians on the window sill?? Is it made out of plastic??

Some sort of plastic dinosaur. It belonged to my step son when he was alive. He liked helping out when I worked on things, so I keep one of his favourite toys in the shop.

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Some sort of plastic dinosaur. It belonged to my step son when he was alive. He liked helping out when I worked on things, so I keep one of his favourite toys in the shop.

That’s good,, I wish a had a thing or two of my little brother’s,, Not even a pic. Sometimes i have sleepless nights thinking about him.

Dirty

Productive Sunday , closed the pool , stored the patio furniture , put the pool tarp on , took out all the snow tires ,
    Also cleaned up in the garage /shop
    Tied up the fig trees

DirtyWhiteBoy
    Pro
    Honolulu,, Hi.

Tied up the fig trees

Whys that?? Do they try to leave when it gets cold LOL…
    I charged up all the batteries for work tomorrow and shopping at costco for work lunches for the week.

Dirty

Tied up the fig trees

I charged up all the batteries for work tomorrow and shopping at costco for work lunches for the week.

Yeah you know are winter is hard here , they usually try to run south lol

Those are nice chargers , I’m still waiting for bosch to bring back a double bay charger

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

Helped cut & split firewood at the BIL’s cabin on Sunday. Then we had our Thanksgiving dinner.

Tied up the fig trees

I really like those dual bay chargers. I got it when I got my weed eater & blower.

Greg
    Do More of What Makes You Happy

Doobie

Productive Sunday , closed the pool

I gotta get on that soon, but at least I put the cover on to keep the leaves out a few days ago. Supposed to get near freezing tonite. Better keep the pump running.

I got a bit of polyurethane on the completed vanity doors. I would have got farther along but the inlaws came over for Thankgiving dinner and I ate too much and now I have trouble moving….lol.

Doobie

Productive Sunday , closed the pool

I gotta get on that soon, but at least I put the cover on to keep the leaves out a few days ago. Supposed to get near freezing tonite. Better keep the pump running.

Went and poured my pier for my new front yard lamp post, then I went and tackled trying to close the pool late in the day. Thought I was only get partially done, but I’m pretty well done with the pool closing although I noticed I need to adjust the pool cover again. It’s skewed too much to one side for my liking.

Just filled up the sorption pumps with LN2
    After having done this procedure for the last few y , looks like it’s working on cleaning up the ion pump pretty good
    Another once or twice and I should be good to go for the glass run again

cmeyer25
    Pro
    Bellingham, WA

I finished up on this detached unit I was finishing – trim and paint are all done and the HO seemed pleased.

It started out with no insulation or drywall on the ceiling, a green shag carpeted loft over the beams, a couple of holes in the floating floor for a beam and those shelf stairs, no trim anywhere, and the walls were green and purple, lol!

Charlie

Instagram

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

I finished up on this detached unit I was finishing – trim and paint are all done and the HO seemed pleased.

It started out with no insulation or drywall on the ceiling, a green shag carpeted loft over the beams, a couple of holes in the floating floor for a beam and those shelf stairs, no trim anywhere, and the walls were green and purple, lol!

Very nice work, Charlie, very warm looking space.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
© Robert Bosch Tool Corporation 2014, all rights reserved.
queries. 0.943 seconds