dcsimg

V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,001 total)
  • Author
    MTRoads
    Pro
    Near Glacier National Park, MT

Here are some pictures of the cleaner re-organized shop. I do have to get around to documenting it better when I get some time.

Looking great. Nothing like a bit of re-organizing to help with the workflow.

Stan
    From the Northwest corner of Montana.

Doobie

Just finished a new snow melt install.

Impressive work Kyle. As always.

Hope work has been steady out there for you @kswiss.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Cancelled couple of jobs today because of the rain.

Doobie

Finally went for a beach day today. New beach I’ve never been to in Cobourg. I liked it and will go back as it is only 50 mins away from us versus the two hours to Wasaga where we’ve historically always gone and usually rented a room for a few nites to make the drive wrthwhile.

Got home and assessed my overhang cabana build. I just may sacrifice a few elements of my overall backyard design and go with a gable roof now as was suggested in my dedicated thread to this build from Charles here …..

https://bethepro.com/forums/topic/kevins-overhang-cabana-patio-build/page/20/#post-730468

….along with all the other wise feedback I received from others that made me really rethink it all.

Will be bringing our daughter to her first half school day this morning , then back to the shop to finish installing the cleaned manifold , and then some lathe work for a few glass parts to get on the manifold

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Just finished a new snow melt install.

Impressive work Kyle. As always.

Hope work has been steady out there for you @kswiss.

Thanks Kevin, definitely been staying busy lately especially with the winter quickly approaching. Lots of push coming from the contractors to get heating systems up and running.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Hurricane Dorian is heading to us, so for me next two days will be shuttering days. I hate putting up shutters.

kswiss
    Pro
    edmonton, AB

Hurricane Dorian is heading to us, so for me next two days will be shuttering days. I hate putting up shutters.

That must suck to live in a hurricane zone, I would probably just move.

Hopefully you don’t get hit hard. Stay safe ,

That must suck to live in a hurricane zone, I would probably just move.

On the other hand, for a contractor, there is an annual supply of work.

Putting in the last window today.

My You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA5AretE3xPoVDV61AxUdUA

I don't do a fast job. I don't do a slow job. I do a half fast job.

smallerstick
    Pro
    North Bay, ON

Stay safe.

BE the change you want to see.
    Even if you can’t Be The Pro… Be The Poster you’d want to read.

All the windows are in…yay. In does not mean the job is complete though. I still have to trim shims and foam insulation, put up trim inside and out, fill in the vinyl siding….hmmm, am I missing anything, oh, insulate the void where the old windows were. Maybe more.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Installed 6 windows and a french door.
    Too tired for pics.

Too tired for pics.

I guess you are tired. One a day was all I managed.

Miamicuse
    Pro
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida

boarded up two of my rental buildings today. Total 32 windows.

Three more tomorrow, and two more Saturday.

Will board up my own house last.

My fingers are sore from tightening and loosening hundreds of 1/4″ wingnuts.

Yes I have those wingnut driver bits on my compact, those are more trouble then it’s worth.

Too tired for pics.

That’s good , you have a helper or partner ?

Installed the glass manifold yesterday
    Today I’ll be repairing a few bulbs from the out source supplier
    And starting to install them to the manifold.

Doobie

Hope it goes well for you Sami. That one is strengthening way more than it was forecast just a few days ago.

Sorpa
    Pro
    Pierrefonds, Qc

Too tired for pics.

That’s good , you have a helper or partner ?

Installed the glass manifold yesterday
    Today I’ll be repairing a few bulbs from the out source supplier
    And starting to install them to the manifold.

I worked with a partner for that job.
    Today I installed 2 windows and 2 doors with top light, all alone.
    I have to install Tuesday another 3 big windows to finish the project. For those ones I’m going to need a helper. You know anyone?

GTokley
    Pro
    Madoc, ON

This week has been a busy week for me. Trying to get the rental apartment ready for the weekend so the new tenant can move in. I had to go into work early on Wednesday for a Health & Safety meeting. I was on different mixer this week working alone. This mixer can be a pita. As there is more changeovers due small production runs. Did another change over tonight to run Bulk next week.

Greg

roninohio
    Pro
    New Franklin, OH

boarded up two of my rental buildings today. Total 32 windows.

Three more tomorrow, and two more Saturday.

Will board up my own house last.

My fingers are sore from tightening and loosening hundreds of 1/4″ wingnuts.

Yes I have those wingnut driver bits on my compact, those are more trouble then it’s worth.

Hold on to your hat and stay safe! Lets hope it doesn’t do a lot of damage.

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 1,001 total)
  • The topic ‘V-38 What did you do in the shop / site today?’ is closed to new replies.
queries. 0.985 seconds